The Narrow Path in Southern and Northern California

Information regarding The Narrow Path Ministries.
brody196

Re: The Narrow Path in Southern and Northern California

Post by brody196 » Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:09 pm

WOW! Great news!

jkobilan

Post by jkobilan » Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:01 pm

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ!

steve

Post by steve » Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:57 pm

"The Narrow Path: Morning Edition" will begin broadcasting on Monday, January 3rd, on the two stations mentioned in the first post of this thread.

As for "The Road to Find Out," there is news about that too. I have ordered from Comrex the equipment needed for the remote broadcasting. My thanks to those who made contributions designated for this equipment, which ended up costing $3,000. I also had to buy a similar unit (for the same price) for KBRT in Los Angeles, for the morning program, but that expense was covered in the donation for the air time. Praise the Lord!

I have not yet decided exactly when "The Road to Find Out" will start up again, but I expect it to be later this month. I will, as before, be paying for the air time for this program out of my own pocket (it is relatively inexpensive, since it is only once a week). As the funds allow, we hope to put this program on additional secular stations in major radio markets, as well.

All this is truly in the Lord's hands. In a bad economy, where many radio ministries seem to be struggling and going into debt, the Lord has allowed us to expand, without debt, and without appeals for finances. I see this as essentially miraculous, and I give Him all the glory for our survival and expansion!

steve7150

Post by steve7150 » Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:06 pm

All this is truly in the Lord's hands. In a bad economy, where many radio ministries seem to be struggling and going into debt, the Lord has allowed us to expand, without debt, and without appeals for finances. I see this as essentially miraculous, and I give Him all the glory for our survival and expansion!

Definitely a move of God. Good to hear this on the first day of the year 2011AD. Wonder if secular people ever think of 2011 years from what?

backwoodsman
Location: Not quite at the ends of the earth, but you can see it from here.

Post by backwoodsman » Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:17 pm

Where's the MP3 archive for the Morning Edition?

steve

Post by steve » Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:20 pm

Not there yet. I believe our podcast guy is going to provide the podcasts of the show, but he has to get the recorded programs from KBRT, which I think he will be able to do in the next day or so.

SteveF

Post by SteveF » Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:18 pm

Hi Steve, out here in the east I consider this to be the "Lunch Hour Edition". I just caught the last half of today's program and I wanted to say I really appreciate the sensitive manner in which you handled the last caller's situation.

God Bless
Steve

steve

Post by steve » Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:14 pm

Thanks! That was a very difficult call.

Return to “Announcements”