"The Road to Find Out" is back

Information regarding The Narrow Path Ministries.
steve

"The Road to Find Out" is back

Post by steve » Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:24 pm

Beginning this Sunday night (Jan.9th), at 7:00 PM, "The Road to find Out" will be back on in its former slot, on the secular station KSCO, AM 1080. In time, I hope to have this show simulcast on other secular stations in larger radio markets. At this point, I will be underwriting the program out of my own pocket, so that I will never have to make any reference to money on the air. You will be able to hear the program live at the KSCO site: http://www.ksco.com ("Listen Live" link). If you have non-Christian friends, I would be much obliged to have them listen in or call in.

Candlepower

Re: "The Road to Find Out" is back

Post by Candlepower » Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:38 pm

GREAT !!

Joan

Post by Joan » Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:30 pm

Will "The Road to Find Out" be posted on the forum for those of us who miss hearing it live?

steve

Post by steve » Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:50 pm

The programs will soon be available at theos.org/media and also as podcasts at the eggbeater site.

backwoodsman
Location: Not quite at the ends of the earth, but you can see it from here.

Post by backwoodsman » Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:12 pm

Any idea when the new shows will start showing up in the archives?

steve

Post by steve » Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:30 pm

There have only been three so far, and I have been out of town for two of them. I have to pick-up those two recordings at the station, and intend to do so today (I just flew in from Oregon this morning). If I can upload them as I used to do with the show before, they could be up almost immediately. If I have to physically send them to Jarrod in Texas, it may take a few days.

steve

Post by steve » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:03 pm

Okay, I have uploaded all three programs to Jarrod, and they should be available for listening real soon at http://www.theos.org/media/category/132

I should mention that the second and third were done remote from Los Angeles and Portland, respectively. We have the expensive remote broadcast equipment installed, but not configured yet, so I used a regular telephone on the second program, and Skype on the third. For this reason, the sound quality of those two programs is poor (though some of the conversations, especially on the third program, were interesting). You can tell from these why it is necessary to use the expensive equipment. Hopefully we will be doing so very soon.

Joan

Post by Joan » Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:12 am

So far, I've ended up missing every Sunday night. I'm disappointed, but I'm excited to listen to the archives and as I'm able, I want to listen live for the purpose of praying. Wouldn't it be great if a whole bunch of us were to listen and pray for host and callers as they talk? For the listening audience, as well, which I imagine must be huge. Yea!!! The Word is going out into fields white unto harvest. Father, open the ears of the hearers!

jarrod

Post by jarrod » Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:40 pm

Steve,

I got the shows for 1/9 and 1/16 uploaded and posted, but I did not receive the most recent?

Thanks,

Jarrod

steve

Post by steve » Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:47 pm

I will try to upload it to you again tonight, Jarrod. I'm surprised it didn't go through.

Return to “Announcements”