Debate Opportunity

Information regarding The Narrow Path Ministries.
postpre

Debate Opportunity

Post by postpre » Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:08 pm

Steve,

After we discussed an eschatological issue a few months back, I asked you if you'd be open to debating Tim Warner (on your radio program) on issues related to end times themes. You said you would be interested. I think Tim is closer to being able to do this. Would this still work for you? I thought your debate years ago with Tim Staples worked pretty well (week long debate, new topic each day). How soon would you be able to swing this? I think your listening audience would be very interested in hearing this.

Brian

steve

Re: Debate Opportunity

Post by steve » Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:21 am

Hi Brian,

I would be open to this sometime after January. I also need to get on the stick to follow-up on the opportunity to have a similar discussion with Dr. Michael Brown about Israel. I am not good at organizing events. Usually someone else has to have the motivation to do the legwork, or else it gets put-off for an unnecessarily long time.

TK

Re: Debate Opportunity

Post by TK » Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:31 am

Steve wrote:
I also need to get on the stick to follow-up on the opportunity to have a similar discussion with Dr. Michael Brown about Israel.
That would be excellent.

It would also be great if you could have a discussion with him about the current state/trends of the charismatic movement.

TK

Return to “Announcements”