Christ is back He is here!!!!!! Wakeup!!!!!

Information regarding The Narrow Path Ministries.
jriccitelli

Christ is back He is here!!!!!! Wakeup!!!!!

Post by jriccitelli » Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:18 am

Its incredible it finally happened! I wish I had known earlier!
I didn’t realize Jesus was so good looking, I don’t know why no-one had told me Christ had returned, if you watch you tube you would know! Here is the video;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpDufCOA ... re=related

jriccitelli

Re: Christ is back He is here!!!!!! Wakeup!!!!!

Post by jriccitelli » Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:52 pm

I had to change the youtube address above to a much better version of this coming of Jesus, the one above is the correct one. It is just amazing that all this is being revealed to me on the first day of April!

brody196

Post by brody196 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:09 am

Wow...On another note, anyone remember the guy that called Steve on the show and said that the Rev. Sun Moon was going to turn Vegas into "Sun city"?...And he seemed to genuinely believe it!

Perry

Post by Perry » Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:53 pm

I like a good April fools joke as much as the next guy, but I wonder which part of this is supposed to be funny.

Perhaps it’s the poor reflection this man gives of Christianity... the ammunition he gives to non-believers, so that now we’re obliged to explain, “No that’s not the ‘christianity’ of which I’m a part".... (Tee Hee).

Maybe it’s the way he’s fooled so many people into thinking they’re following God, when they’re actually following a cultish leader, who’s bilking them. See how funny it is that all those rubes have fallen into error... (yuk yuk)

Could it be the family strife and broken friendships that arise when those with a clearer vision try to persuade them not to fall for this guy’s sham... yeah, that’s just HIGH-larious.

Maybe it’s the disillusionment, and abandonment they’ll feel if/when they realize how wrong they have been and how many mistakes they’ve made, and how much time/money/spiritual progress they’ve wasted by following this man. (Har-dee har har)

Oh, I know, it’s how they’ll have to re-think every thing they’ve held to be true, and question everything and start from scratch and try to figure out what’s really right and really wrong, and, struggle with doubt or being jaded about religion. Man, that has me ROTFL!

brody196

Post by brody196 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:28 pm

Perry wrote:I like a good April fools joke as much as the next guy, but I wonder which part of this is supposed to be funny.

Perhaps it’s the poor reflection this man gives of Christianity... the ammunition he gives to non-believers, so that now we’re obliged to explain, “No that’s not the ‘christianity’ of which I’m a part".... (Tee Hee).

Maybe it’s the way he’s fooled so many people into thinking they’re following God, when they’re actually following a cultish leader, who’s bilking them. See how funny it is that all those rubes have fallen into error... (yuk yuk)

Could it be the family strife and broken friendships that arise when those with a clearer vision try to persuade them not to fall for this guy’s sham... yeah, that’s just HIGH-larious.

Maybe it’s the disillusionment, and abandonment they’ll feel if/when they realize how wrong they have been and how many mistakes they’ve made, and how much time/money/spiritual progress they’ve wasted by following this man. (Har-dee har har)

Oh, I know, it’s how they’ll have to re-think every thing they’ve held to be true, and question everything and start from scratch and try to figure out what’s really right and really wrong, and, struggle with doubt or being jaded about religion. Man, that has me ROTFL!

Perry,

I love ya bro, I really do. But I think that you are being way to sensitive.

Perry

Post by Perry » Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:31 pm

brody196 wrote:... I think that you are being way to sensitive.
Perhaps... sensitive like a holocaust survivor is sensitive to dead Jew jokes.

What you see as an occasion for levity, I see as an occasion for tears.

brody196

Post by brody196 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:11 pm

Perry wrote:
brody196 wrote:... I think that you are being way to sensitive.
Perhaps... sensitive like a holocaust survivor is sensitive to dead Jew jokes.

What you see as an occasion for levity, I see as an occasion for tears.
Are you seriously comparing "dead Jew jokes" to the Aprils fools joke in the OP? Apples and oranges brother. But if you are offended in any way, I apologize and will gracefully depart from this thread.

Perry

Post by Perry » Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:22 pm

brody196 wrote: Are you seriously comparing "dead Jew jokes" to the Aprils fools joke in the OP?
I am... but I don't expect you to understand. See ya!

jriccitelli

Post by jriccitelli » Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:25 am

The main drive behind my devotion to ministry is the fact that I have been to too many funerals where I feel the person never knew Christ. My dad died just two years ago not knowing Christ (I could go on).
You may not know that I am a 'former' Mormon who has dozens of close friends following a cult. I spent two years of my life doing work with Ex-Mormons for Jesus, because I love people. Not a day goes by that I am not pursuing my goal of reaching Mormons, Catholics, and people of all religious backgrounds, since comparative religion is one of my strong points, purely for the purpose of reaching those deceived by these evil imposters.
There is a bumpersticker I see reading "Lord save me from your followers" (I saw it is a thread here too) I saw a movie called 'Saved' that I totally enjoyed because it should cause Christians to see how silly we act sometimes (And others like it, one with Steve Martin, etc) there are Christian comedians and a fantastic act by Angelina Johnson (under Prayer group) that makes light of a christian prayer group. If we laugh and lighten up we might find we are all human. I have said many times 'life is too serious to take seriously'
I pray that you realize that I wanted to do something fun, that was 'also educational'.
I had just posted my concerns over the false messages being taught in christian churches (the thread; 'The church service' Apr 1) I felt that this guy in Florida was an example one of these problems (although extreme, if not unbelievable). An example that our churchiness may really not be church at all (Note the contemporary worship songs in the video).
The Church really does need to 'wake up' to the reality of cults, and I appreciate your concern and wisdom in seeing the danger of cults as I do, but…
Anyway, I am not going to apologize for celebrating April fools day.

Perry

Post by Perry » Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:05 pm

Perry wrote:... but I don't expect you to understand. See ya!
Brody,
The above statement of mine was too flippant, and I apologize for that. Also, I should have acknowledged your apology. Finally, I don’t want you to think I’m trying to draw you into a discussion that you don’t want to be involved in, but I would like to submit the following question for your consideration:

Do you think spiritual tyranny is less egregious than physical tyranny or that the damage caused by it is less severe?

Return to “Announcements”