Steve Speaking in Alton IL

Information regarding The Narrow Path Ministries.
Sean

Post by Sean » Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:13 pm

Steve, I heard you mention this today on the air. Could you give the details again here on the forum. Or is has this information already been posted somewhere?
He will not fail nor be discouraged till He has established justice in the earth. (Isaiah 42:4)

steve

Re: Steve Speaking in Alton IL

Post by steve » Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:47 pm

It has not been previously posted, but I did think of you and your family and thought about private messaging you about it (I guess I assume we don't have listeners in this area, but I was obviously wrong). The meetings will be held at the Greater Alton Church (website: http://www.greateraltonchurch.com ) at the following times:

Friday, 7:00 PM Speaking on the Lordship issue
Saturday, 10:00 AM Speaking on Discipleship
Saturday, 1:00 or 2:00 PM On divine guidance
Sunday morning, 10:00 AM Speaking on bearing fruit

Sean

Post by Sean » Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:49 pm

Yea, I was surprised there was a caller from Alton. I guess you never know where listeners are lurking. :)

I'll be coming one way or another. Just have to decide if the kids are coming or not.
He will not fail nor be discouraged till He has established justice in the earth. (Isaiah 42:4)

backwoodsman
Location: Not quite at the ends of the earth, but you can see it from here.

Post by backwoodsman » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:36 pm

steve wrote:Saturday, 1:00 or 2:00 PM On divine guidance
Waiting for divine guidance on the time, I assume.. :)

Quilter2

Post by Quilter2 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:15 pm

Hi Steve,
If you get to Alton again, that is about 10 minutes from where my husband is working in Ibecause of his job transfer. I did not see the post until your speaking date in Alton had come and gone. We have not finished moving the whole family to IL yet because my mother (89) fell ill and is a hospice patient, so I am still in PA with her. In the meantime, a possibility arose for my husband to come back this way with his company, so we are waiting to see if that will gel. If not, we will be living within 10 miles of Alton if you get there again :)
Paula

steve

Post by steve » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:34 pm

Hi Paula,

We'd love to meet you and your husband next time we are in Alton. I don't know when that may be, but the church there was very welcoming of us, and will probably have us back.

Return to “Announcements”