Steve's Notes from Revelation

Information regarding The Narrow Path Ministries.
bazinga2323

Steve's Notes from Revelation

Post by bazinga2323 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:34 pm

Is there anyone that can send me the notes from Steve's lectures on the book of Revelation, from his most recent presentation at the Great Commission School? I would be greatly appreciative.

bazinga2323

darinhouston

Re: Steve's Notes from Revelation

Post by darinhouston » Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:11 pm

Here is a lions share of them.

http://theos.org/wiki/index.php/Revelation

Perry may have more.

bazinga2323

Post by bazinga2323 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:43 pm

Thanks Darin!

I tried to log on to get all of the notes and actually established a username and password, which was confirmed. However, when I went to log in, it said I wasn't signed up, though it sent me my proper username and password to my email address. Any suggestions on what to do?

Again, thanks for the link.

bazinga2323

darinhouston

Post by darinhouston » Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:33 am

Send jarrod a note. He'll hook you up.

jarrod

Post by jarrod » Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:50 am

Ok, after further research, I think I found the source of confusion on the Wiki.

Anyone without a login accessing the Wiki can view any page with information. So even if you are not logged in, you can see every page that Perry (or anyone else) has populated with data.

However, there are some pages that do not yet have any information (links are shown as red in my browser) which means there is nothing to see. When you click those links, you will be prompted to login because the Wiki assumes you are attempting to add information. This does not mean there is "hidden" data, just no data.

For example, we have taken the liberty to create a link for every chapter on the Revelation wiki (http://theos.org/wiki/index.php/Revelation), but Perry has really only added notes up to Chapter 8. If you click on Chapter 8 you will see his latest notes, but if you click on Chapter 9 you will be prompted to login because it assumes you want to edit a page that has no information yet.

If you want to contribute to the wiki by modifying and/or adding pages, any admin can add you to the wiki group so you can login to the wiki using your forum credentials. Shoot me a private message and I will be happy to add you.

Hope that clears some of the confusion.

Blessings, Jarrod

Return to “Announcements”