Message to emilysmith

Information regarding The Narrow Path Ministries.
steve

Message to emilysmith

Post by steve » Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:42 pm

Hi Emily,

Welcome to the forum. There is something peculiar about your posts. You posted about ten posts on one day, on a very random selection of topics (which is okay), but you have not returned to any of them to interact with those who have responded.

Many of your posts sound as if they have been cut-and-pasted from various sources, so that I have the impression that we are not actually hearing from you as a person or as a participant. At first I thought you were a spammer, but then some few of your posts had what appears to be a genuine, personal inquiry. Therefore, I think you may simply be mistaking the nature of this forum.

I have the impression that you see the forum as extension of your Facebook "wall" and an opportunity for posting random items that interest you, but about which you do not intend to converse. I fear that, if all of our participants viewed the forum this way, it would soon become the repository for thousands of short posts—re-pasted paragraphs and graphics—on a miscellany of issues, about which the one posting does not intend to become involved in any discussion.

Please note that this forum is here for conversations, not blurbs. We welcome you to participate.

Return to “Announcements”