I am so embarrassed!

Information regarding The Narrow Path Ministries.
steve

I am so embarrassed!

Post by steve » Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:20 pm

Imagine me having a conversation with none other than THE Matt Rose, and not even knowing it was him! I feel like the men on the road to Emmaus must have felt afterward! Sorry for not realizing it was you, Matt. I didn't recognize your city name, so my mind failed to make the association. However, I should at least have recognized your voice!

As I said on the air, many years ago, my wife anonymously called me on the air, and I didn't even recognize her (undisguised) voice on the air! When I am on air, my head is all into the topics at hand, not into voice recognition—obviously! No multi-tasking for this boy!

Paidion

Re: I am so embarrassed!

Post by Paidion » Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:46 pm

Was this on the radio program? If so, what date, and which side of the meridian? I would like to hear Matt's voice myself.
Paidion

Man judges a person by his past deeds, and administers penalties for his wrongdoing. God judges a person by his present character, and disciplines him that he may become righteous.

Avatar shows me at 75 years old. I am now 83.

steve

Post by steve » Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:01 pm

He was the final caller on my evening (for you; afternoon for me) program. It doesn't seem to be posted quite yet. Soon, though.

By the way Paidion, did you finish reading the book?

TheEditor

Post by TheEditor » Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:04 pm

I caught that today and had a chuckle. I pictured that he would have a younger voice for some reason. :lol:

Regards, Brenden.
[color=#0000FF][b]"It was for freedom that Christ set us free; therefore keep standing firm and do not be subject again to a yoke of slavery."[/b][/color]

Paidion

Post by Paidion » Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:01 pm

Steve wrote:By the way Paidion, did you finish reading the book?
I'm still reading it. Lots to think about along the way!
Paidion

Man judges a person by his past deeds, and administers penalties for his wrongdoing. God judges a person by his present character, and disciplines him that he may become righteous.

Avatar shows me at 75 years old. I am now 83.

mattrose

Post by mattrose » Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:51 am

Haha, not a problem. I think most people sound a bit different on the radio. Plus, I think I've called the show 3 times and used 3 different locations: Barker (where I live), Buffalo (closest city), and Appleton (where I work). I didn't make it easy for you :)

As you know, I called with a question that came up in one of my Bible study groups about the end of Joshua. I have been very pleased that one group member has, since Refresh Family Camp, been listening to your verse by verse commentary in preparation for each meetings. She adds your thoughts to our discussion, so it is like you're attending our meetings without even knowing it!

Return to “Announcements”