Question on what is allowed

Information regarding The Narrow Path Ministries.
nancyer

Question on what is allowed

Post by nancyer » Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:23 pm

Steve, I was wondering about the rules on "announcing" events that members may be involved in. Obviously the events would have to be Christian oriented, perhaps non-profit, etc. Please let me know as my church is hosting a benefit event this Saturday, June 28, so I would have to post it very soon.

I also understand that this could open flood gates, so if you don't allow it at all, I understand. I just thought it would be a nice way to inform those who would otherwise never hear about it and miss out.

Thank you & God Bless

steve

Re: Question on what is allowed

Post by steve » Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:54 pm

Hi Nancy,

There is not much that gets banned here. However, to my knowledge, we have never allowed people to promote events that charge for participation. I don't believe in charging for ministry, so ministry events, to my mind, are those what do not charge people to get ministered to. If an event is supported on a donation basis only, and has no objectionable content, then I would not be against the occasional announcement being posted to let people know.

nancyer

Re: Question on what is allowed

Post by nancyer » Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:04 pm

Thank you, Steve and God Bless you. We truly need a little help with this and hopefully some of your Southern California listeners and readers will be able to share in the event.

Return to “Announcements”