June 28, 2014 - Please Read

Information regarding The Narrow Path Ministries.
nancyer

June 28, 2014 - Please Read

Post by nancyer » Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:26 pm

Steve has graciously allowed me to post information on an event being held at our church, Hesperia United Methodist Church in Hesperia Ca., about an hour north of San Bernardino.

This Saturday, June 28, we will host a concert with David E Prezley, the #1 Elvis Tribute Artist, to raise funds for the family of Father Eric Freed, a California resident who was brutally murdered and the monies raised will help the family afford to attend the trial, their lodging, gas, meals, various costs involved, etc.

David E Prezley is an amazing Elvis Tribute artist, travels the world, has been presented with gifts and thanks from both Lisa Marie and Priscilla. I was never an Elvis fan but David's shows are WONDERFUL! Fun, audience participation, absolutely worth the drive and time to come and enjoy as well as knowing your helping a family who really needs your support. Please, please try to attend this event. David is donating his time, his team and his talent for this cause. You will love him, I garauntee it.

You can call the Hesperia United Methodist Church at 760-244-7461 between 9 am - 1 pm Mon - Thur, I will be there to answer questions, give directions, hold tickets for you. After these hours, call me at 760-900-3664.

Thank you all, and again, thank you Steve for allowing me to present this information.

Return to “Announcements”