New Year 2017 years after what?

Information regarding The Narrow Path Ministries.
steve7150

New Year 2017 years after what?

Post by steve7150 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:56 pm

As far as the world knows 2017 years after Jesus birth, so as much as they try to eradicate his name it still marks time in this evil age!

Paidion

Re: New Year 2017 years after what?

Post by Paidion » Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:16 pm

It might be a bit more than 2017 years. Most historians who recognize that Jesus was indeed a historical person, say that He was born in 4 B.C.
Paidion

Man judges a person by his past deeds, and administers penalties for his wrongdoing. God judges a person by his present character, and disciplines him that he may become righteous.

Avatar shows me at 75 years old. I am now 83.

TruthInLove

Re: New Year 2017 years after what?

Post by TruthInLove » Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:54 pm

Speaking of New Years, it's interesting that according to the research of Dr. Ernest Martin, now being popularized by attorney Rick Larson, there is evidence from astronomy that Jesus was born near sunset at literally the very beginning of Jewish New Year and the Festival of Trumpets in 3 B.C. Sounds like something straight out of a tabloid, I know. In my opinion though, the evidence is actually quite compelling. For any partial preterists familiar with Dr. David Chilton, he actually explained some of this theory in his book "Days of Vengeance". Regardless of your leanings, it's a fascinating possibility to consider. For anyone interested, I'd encourage you to check it out now that the holiday madness is coming to a close. I found it quite edifying.

Return to “Announcements”