True Apostle in our present time

Information regarding The Narrow Path Ministries.
paulespino

True Apostle in our present time

Post by paulespino » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:46 pm

I want to inform everyone that the HOLY SPIRIT has informed me that Steve Gregg is an Apostle in the Body of Christ. I know most of you must have known this long time. But I just found out now through the HOLY SPIRIT

steve

Re: True Apostle in our present time

Post by steve » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:44 pm

Hi Paul,

I appreciate the endorsement. I can't say that the Holy Spirit has confirmed any such thing to me, but I take it as a compliment!

paulespino

Post by paulespino » Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:03 pm

If I'm wrong with my declaration that you are an Apostle then let it be between me and God.
Compliment or not I truly believe you are an Apostle and it is not an endorsement.
And yes I do think for myself otherwise I would still be listening to word of faith teachers and positive thinking teachers.

Singalphile

Post by Singalphile » Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:52 pm

What are the implications of that information, paulespino?
... that all may honor the Son just as they honor the Father. John 5:23

paulespino

Post by paulespino » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:44 am

Which information singalphile?

Singalphile

Post by Singalphile » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:47 am

The information that your received:
paulespino wrote:I want to inform everyone that the HOLY SPIRIT has informed me that Steve Gregg is an Apostle in the Body of Christ. [bold added]
What are the implications of that revelation, in your mind, for you and for me.

paulespino

Post by paulespino » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:55 am

It's been years that I wanted to share that Steve is an Apostle, for some reasons whenever I type it I always delete it again because I'm afraid I might look like a fool.
If you are referring to me declaring brother Steve as an Apostle, I don't see any implications on the side of Steve if my convictions are wrong. But on the other hand the implications will be on me and if I'm wrong then as I said it is between me and God and may God forgive me but what can I do when my mind and heart is telling me that he is an Apostle.

paulespino

Post by paulespino » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:56 am

Hi singalphile,
I couldn't think of any implications. Can you think of any implications for you and for me.

paulespino

Post by paulespino » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:49 am

If at some point I realized I was wrong, I will post it here again or if at some point this feelings of mine that Brother Steve is an Apostle is subsiding then I will post it here first. But I don't think it will ever happen as I said its been years that I wanted to post that the Revelation I received that Brother Steve is an Apostle.
By the way don't think that I'm a Godly person , I often fall compared to some of people here if not I'm probably the worst but even Balaam received a Revelation from God, I'm sure if I'm the worst among Christian, I too can receive a Revelation from God.

Singalphile

Post by Singalphile » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:00 pm

paulespino wrote:I couldn't think of any implications. Can you think of any implications for you and for me.
Hmm ... well, I don't know. Steve knows the Bible extraordinarily well and seems to be a godly man, but that's true of many men and women. To say he's "an Apostle in the Body of Christ" is something more, I would think. If you mean an "apostle" like Peter, John, and Paul, then I guess that would mean that we are supposed to obey Steve's instruction/teaching without question. But I don't really know what you mean.

In any case, brother, I don't think you're a fool.

Return to “Announcements”