Be Back in a Bit

_Anonymous

Be Back in a Bit

Post by _Anonymous » Tue May 25, 2004 1:06 am

Well, God has visited some trials on us. My wife has ruptured a disk, and some other personal issues have also popped up, which accounts for my absence for the las couple of weeks. Until things slow down, I will have better uses for my time than indulging myself in online debates.

But when I can again indulge, this will be the first place I come :-).

By that time, hopefully the mold remediation will be finished & my books will be out of storage and the dog will have a new home and all that jazz...
Last edited by Guest on Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm, edited 0 times in total.
Reason:

_james

Re: Be Back in a Bit

Post by _james » Tue May 25, 2004 5:11 am

de wrote:Well, God has visited some trials on us. My wife has ruptured a disk, and some other personal issues have also popped up, which accounts for my absence for the las couple of weeks. Until things slow down, I will have better uses for my time than indulging myself in online debates.

But when I can again indulge, this will be the first place I come :-).

By that time, hopefully the mold remediation will be finished & my books will be out of storage and the dog will have a new home and all that jazz...
God's speed De, I'll be waiting to resume our discussions...
Reason:
"He who learns must suffer.Even in our sleep, pain which cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart until, in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom through the awful grace of God." Aeschylus

_Sean

Post by _Sean » Tue May 25, 2004 4:20 pm

My prayers are with you.
Reason:
By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another. (John 13:35)

_Jude

Re: Be Back in a Bit

Post by _Jude » Sat May 29, 2004 4:35 pm

[quote="de"]Well, God has visited some trials on us. My wife has ruptured a disk, and some other personal issues have also popped up, which accounts for my absence for the las couple of weeks. quote]

Sorry about that. Hope your return well. May the Lord be with you. Jude
Reason:
Romans 8:29 (ESV)
For those whom he foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, in order that he might be the firstborn among many brothers.

Return to “Calvinism, Arminianism & Open Theism”