Genesis 4:7 timshol תִּמְשָׁל־ a choice?

Paidion

Re: Genesis 4:7 timshol תִּמְשָׁל־ a choice?

Post by Paidion » Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:35 pm

Not one time did Christ or Paul disavow Moses and call him a mistake. In fact quite the opposite, they both held him in the highest regard, as did the Old Testament itself. Moses was one of the few human beings ever who talked to God face to face, and was described as the most humble man on the earth. To say he was in such grotesque error is to depart from the Bible to such a degree as to establish your own made up faith; and I can't justify that.
But Paidion wants to say the Law of Moses was all a big mistake, that Christ, Paul, Stephen, Peter, John, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Daniel, Ezra, Nehemiah, Luke, Solomon, and David were all wrong about Moses and he, Paidion, is right. I hope I'll be pardoned to trust in the inspiration of Scripture and not throw it all away for a personal preference. I mean no offense: but once we move beyond this level of God's revealed Word I don't think there's much for me to talk about anymore.
Are you addressing my post above yours, Dizerner? If so, I fail to see any relationship between your words above and my post. Or are you suggesting that my thoughts that I have expessed in the past that Moses may have misunderstood God's revelation disqualifies me from posting comments on any topic?
Paidion

Man judges a person by his past deeds, and administers penalties for his wrongdoing. God judges a person by his present character, and disciplines him that he may become righteous.

Avatar shows me at 75 years old. I am now 83.

Return to “Calvinism, Arminianism & Open Theism”