Doctoral dissertation on Aion

mattrose

Re: Doctoral dissertation on Aion

Post by mattrose » Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:20 pm

Steve... could you finish your book on hell by the weekend so I can read it and include it in my thesis paper (due this summer)??? :)

backwoodsman
Location: Not quite at the ends of the earth, but you can see it from here.

Post by backwoodsman » Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:08 pm

Steve, glad to help -- whatever I can do to help get that book out sometime this century! :)

steve

Post by steve » Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:35 pm

Steve... could you finish your book on hell by the weekend so I can read it and include it in my thesis paper (due this summer)???
Are you kidding? I'm already planning on plagiarizing all your stuff that you've posted! You're way ahead of me!

Thomas Nelson is looking at my material right now. I only sent them five chapters so far, from which they will make a decision whether or not they want to publish the book. I am encouraged because they specifically requested to see what I had written, and because I haven't heard back from them for over a month (a good sign—they let you know when they decide not to publish it. If it takes a long time to hear back, it usually means it is being passed up the committee ladder).

john6809

Post by john6809 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:43 pm

Steve,
That's great news! I'm looking forward to reading it. Keep us posted.
John
"My memory is nearly gone; but I remember two things: That I am a great sinner, and that Christ is a great Savior." - John Newton

marty

Post by marty » Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:55 pm

backwoodsman wrote:Where did you find it in PDF? I've found the book for reading online but can't find a downloadable version.

For those interested in reading it online:
http://www.ebookdb.org/item/12429/
Dr. Keizer has not answered my email yet. The only other way I know to get the whole dissertation in a PDF is to contact Gerry Beauchemin at

http://www.hopebeyondhell.net/contact-us/

and ask him to send you the PDF. The entire 320 page work is well worth reading and obviously is much more detailed than the short 19 page version.

BTW the Hope Beyond Hell book and the abridged version are both available for free online, and are the best general resources I've found yet on the universalist view in general. Its not as scholarly as the tentmakers site but most people would find this book easy reading.

Paidion

Post by Paidion » Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:15 pm

Marty wrote:Dr. Keizer has not answered my email yet. The only other way I know to get the whole dissertation in a PDF is to contact Gerry Beauchemin at

http://www.hopebeyondhell.net/contact-us/

and ask him to send you the PDF. The entire 320 page work is well worth reading and obviously is much more detailed than the short 19 page version.
There must be another way, since I managed to download the book. However, I have only 310 pages in the one I downloaded.
Paidion

Man judges a person by his past deeds, and administers penalties for his wrongdoing. God judges a person by his present character, and disciplines him that he may become righteous.

Avatar shows me at 75 years old. I am now 83.

Return to “Views of Hell”