Knowledge puffs up, but love edifies. Verse Tool: show

Help!!!

Introduce yourself, get to know others, and commune with one another!

Help!!!

Postby Sarinda » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:01 am

[I have severe demonic activities in my house and also sit with spells casts over us as well as bloodline curses.After trying all over for help my son suggested putting my facts on a forum.With little internet knowledge a family member registered me on Narrow path.Hopefully somebody out there can help me.Time is of the essence as my husband is fading away.Trying to post on the forum failed.Most of what happened is written down and can be e mailed to whoever have the knowledge to help..This is a urgent call for help I send out into the world
Sarinda

Re: Help!!!

Postby steve7150 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:03 pm

[I have severe demonic activities in my house and also sit with spells casts over us as well as bloodline curses.After trying all over for help my son suggested putting my facts on a forum.With little internet knowledge a family member registered me on Narrow path.Hopefully somebody out there can help me.Time is of the essence as my husband is fading away.Trying to post on the forum failed.Most of what happened is written down and can be e mailed to whoever have the knowledge to help..This is a urgent call for help I send out into the world
Sarinda

Without going into spells and curses if you are a Christian then pray to God in Jesus name to intervene and destroy any spells,curses or demonic activity. Paul said to pray without ceasing so pray often and believe God will intervene and destroy these demonic activities. But keep your eyes on Jesus not on demons who always bowed to Jesus authority! God be with you!
steve7150

Postby Sarinda » Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:47 am

Thanks for your reply,but after 16 years of prayers and several exorcisms done Im at my wits end.My husband started to lose his hearing when this started.Yesterday it was 20% and today none.If only I can post my story and photos you will understand the severity.The writing can be copied onto the forum but the pictures are a problem.If there is somebody that can do it I will e mail it to him.The people doing the spells are revealed to me and my prayers are not stopping them
Sarinda

Postby Singalphile » Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:09 am

I would say that an online, anonymous message board is probably not your best option. It would appear that nobody here knows who you are, and so we don't know anything about you or your claims.

There are probably Christians and Christian churches near you who help people that need help. I suggest that you visit them.
... that all may honor the Son just as they honor the Father. John 5:23
Singalphile

Return to The Courtyard