Looking for fellowship in Vancouver, WA

Introduce yourself, get to know others, and commune with one another!
backwoodsman
Location: Not quite at the ends of the earth, but you can see it from here.

Looking for fellowship in Vancouver, WA

Post by backwoodsman » Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:22 pm

Hi all,

A friend in Vancouver is looking for fellowship. Can anyone recommend a church or home fellowship in the area?

Thanks & God bless,
Dan

Joan

Re: Looking for fellowship in Vancouver, WA

Post by Joan » Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:49 am

Dan, did you ever learn of a good fellowship in the Vancouver area for your friend? It seems to me I've heard of one, but I can't remember how or from whom. But I could ask around and try to find that information for you if your friends are still needing it. There may be others by now who could recommend places as well, if they knew you were still looking. Which gets me to thinking: I wonder if it might be helpful to begin a thread in which to report sightings of good churches and home fellowships on the forum? Joan

backwoodsman
Location: Not quite at the ends of the earth, but you can see it from here.

Post by backwoodsman » Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:45 am

Joan wrote:Dan, did you ever learn of a good fellowship in the Vancouver area for your friend?
Joan, thanks for the reply. No, never turned anything up, but he's no longer in the Vancouver area so no longer looking there. Steve suggested friends of his who meet in Milwaukie, but that was farther than he wanted to drive.
I wonder if it might be helpful to begin a thread in which to report sightings of good churches and home fellowships on the forum? Joan
Sounds like a good idea, but I'd suggest that rather than "sightings", folks would post only fellowships with which they're either personally involved or very familiar.

Dan

Joan

Post by Joan » Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:01 pm

I agree.

Return to “The Courtyard”