PAIDION SPEAKS!

Introduce yourself, get to know others, and commune with one another!
Paidion

Re: PAIDION SPEAKS!

Post by Paidion » Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:04 pm

Thank you, Rick and Selah, Homer, and all of you. You are all very valuable to us.

We appreciate so much your prayers. I like your signature which I cannot read in this window, about one's life being a prayer. It goes with, "You shall be My witnesses. . . " in Acts. Who can daily list all the names and situations about which we are 'in prayer'? Who can possibly 'witness' to all the people with whom they come in contact?

You are right, Darin, we are learning patience! God has been very real to us in this last year and a half. We have had to believe, lest we despair, and we have seen the glory of God.

Blessings, the Missus
Paidion

Man judges a person by his past deeds, and administers penalties for his wrongdoing. God judges a person by his present character, and disciplines him that he may become righteous.

Avatar shows me at 75 years old. I am now 83.

darinhouston

Post by darinhouston » Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:59 pm

When's the "release?" Maybe we could hold a virtual welcome party online that week (I'm sure going online will be the LAST thing he wants to do for a few days).

Paidion

Post by Paidion » Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:52 pm

I am so very glad to have an update on Paidon! Do you need anything besides prayers?! Can we bake you a cake with an iPhone in it, or some books, parchments and a tunic? Is there an address we can send you something, or the home front? Does your wife need anything, or do you need money to pay the bills? What can we do to help and be family Paidon? Honestly.
another brother, Don.
When one shows charity toward another, he is saying humbly, “there but for the grace of God go I”. I pray for those who cannot say this. Thank you, dear brother.

I read your post to him, Darin, and he laughed and said getting online to the forum may well be one of the first things he does (after he kisses the wife and pats the dogs). One of the dogs if very reluctant to come in the house, and sometimes when she does, she goes into his office when my back is turned. Something she never did before.

Bless you all! Missus
Paidion

Man judges a person by his past deeds, and administers penalties for his wrongdoing. God judges a person by his present character, and disciplines him that he may become righteous.

Allyn

Post by Allyn » Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:30 pm

Today was the first day in many, many that I have come to this forum. I have not been active in any for a while but this one has always had a special place in my heart. To say the least, I was shocked when I saw this thread. Not so much as to what has happened to Paidon, and not so much when reading the responses since I already knew the kind of people here. I was shocked because it took me totally off guard to learn that a brother was in such a state of affairs. It was a good reminder for me that we all have different lives and circumstances.

Paidon, I give my best to you and your family. I need not tell you that this too shall pass. God was already prepared for this time in your life and I am positive He had been preparing you for it. May God continue to bless you. What a wonderful master we serve. What a forgiving Father He is, and what a Brother - Christ Jesus - we have. What a glorious day it will be when we one by one come before His throne and what a day when we all see each other as beings we were meant to be in Christ. As I look around, I see the resembelance of Christ Jesus in each of you.

psychohmike

Post by psychohmike » Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:32 pm

Mrs. Paidion,

Please give him a big hug for me. He and I have had some very strong disagreements at times. 8)

I too like Allyn haven't been around here much, so I didn't really notice that anyone was gone. Then again I now realize that I haven't seen anything from Pai on Facebook for a while.

May God use Paidion richly right where God has him.

Blessings

Paidion

Post by Paidion » Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:03 pm

Dear Allyn, It warms my heart and gives us such great encouragement to read your words of God's love for His people.
What a wonderful master we serve. What a forgiving Father He is, and what a Brother - Christ Jesus - we have. What a glorious day it will be when we one by one come before His throne and what a day when we all see each other as beings we were meant to be in Christ. As I look around, I see the resemblance of Christ Jesus in each of you.
Ditto, and Amen. As Don has probably said many times, our fellowship is not in having the same theology, but in our desire to seek God and know Him, and to be a conduit of His love and deliverance to the world and one another.

How the enemy rages to see that what was meant to be punishment and humiliation has just been an opportunity to grow in His ways, to further establish His Kingdom in our lives, and discover more deeply how beautiful is the Body of Christ.

And psychohmike - I like "Pai" - pie is Don's favorite dessert - you may have started something here. i will give him that big hug.

Love to you all and again, many thanks for your kind words. The Missus
Paidion

steve7150

Post by steve7150 » Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:39 pm

Love to you all and again, many thanks for your kind words. The Missus

Hello Missus Paidion,

We all miss Paidion a lot and wish him Godspeed. If you need any financial help don't be embarressed to ask. I can't do a lot but i can do something and a lot of somethings can add up.

Paidion

Post by Paidion » Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:24 pm

Bless you Steve, and thank you so much.

We still have our income and enough for the the long distance phone calls, and gas for the long trips. Our neighbors have been a great practical help.

One of the young working mothers I met at the prison told me that she relocated so she would be able to visit her husband regularly. Some others can only visit every month, or less frequently, and have to stay in motels. I stay with wonderful friends in the area whom I had always wanted to get to know better.

Prison Fellowship in the States has a ministry to families, and some of them are really in need. Then, Voice of the Martyrs helps families in other countries who are terrorized and do not even know where their loved ones are.

We all have much to be thankful for. Be blessed, and thank you again. Mrs. Pai
Paidion

steve7150

Post by steve7150 » Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:25 pm

We still have our income and enough for the the long distance phone calls, and gas for the long trips. Our neighbors have been a great practical help.

Great, glad to hear it. Blessings to you and yours.

RickC

Post by RickC » Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:14 pm

It's been a while.....

Mrs. Paidion (if you see this, I hope),
How are things going?

God bless you and Don! :)
Rick C.

Return to “The Courtyard”