Hi, help, I'm back

Introduce yourself, get to know others, and commune with one another!
BobbyMissions

Hi, help, I'm back

Post by BobbyMissions » Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:11 pm

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaackkkkkkkkk

Lets see, Just got back from Mexico. 2 years and 8 months in prison (ooooo) They like to take Americans captive and when they wanted 4k USD I said no and planted a church.

Hi, wow, been a missionary since 80 and have used Gregg's materials since YWAM days.

Now, i need someone to burn the messages to a DVD and send them to me. I lost the mission, the houses and the computers as well as history, and archives.

Steve has a great way of teaching and i would love to come up there and sit but, it ain't gonna happen for a bit. i am on my way to Nigeria to talk to the Muslims north of Jos, need Arabic, Hebrew, Greek and a new head. Steve says what they say, then what they say, then what he thinks and that is so important. I am using borrowed computers on borrowed networks and since I am back in the USA, recuperating, recovering, regrouping and re reing, I need help. I don't have time on the net to download them one at a time and even though i have a myriad of things available, Steve's stuff is priceless. no joke.

So, if someone can burn the files, I can use them again. Silver and Gold, I ain't got. If I did, I would get the equipment and get them one at a time.

By the way, I am passing out the intro to Job and stopped to listen to track two when it quits right where Steve says, by the way, Job did sin and he sinned by....... arrrggggg I know what he did,, but the folks i give the link to don't.

Robert Watts
c/o Marcely Joy
288 W Tahoma
Sierra Vista, Arizona 85635

Return to “The Courtyard”