Hello!

Introduce yourself, get to know others, and commune with one another!
Clint

Hello!

Post by Clint » Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:34 pm

Hello from Arlington, Tennessee!

I have been "snooping" around here for a couple of months or reading posts on different topics. So, I guess its time to break the silence on my end. I'm not the best at typing, so that's on of the reasons I haven't posted anything. And, maybe a little nervous also!

I 've been listening to Steve Gregg, and I can say he has opened the Scriptures in ways that I haven't heard before. I was turned on to him by a friend who recommended his talks on Divine Sov. and man's freedom when I had questions about Calvinism. I 've been following Christ for about 9 years, and for most of this time, I haven't Word expounded on like this. I'm now referring to myself as a "recovering dispensationalist" :) Of course, I didnt know I was one until he pointed out in his lectures. The only thing you hear on the Christian radio stations down here are reformed teaching and Dispensationalism, so the Narrow Path has been a breath of fresh air. I will try to stay in touch.

Thanks, and God bless this ministry!

steve

Re: Hello!

Post by steve » Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:37 am

What a blessing to have you participating, Clint! Welcome!

Clint

Post by Clint » Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:46 am

Hey Steve! And I want to thank you personally for taking the time to explain the Jerusalem counsel to my daughter, Ashlyn, when she called in to your radio program a month (or so) ago. I didnt know she was going to call your program until I got home from work tht day. She said there was something else she was going to ask you, but since she ws a bit nervous, she forgot.

Also, great job on the James white debate, I listen to them yesterday. I do not think him speaking loudly and slowly helped the presentation of his view any! :)

TK

Post by TK » Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:50 am

Welcome, Clint--

no need to feel nervous around here. chime in whenever!

TK

Clint

Post by Clint » Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:39 pm

Thanks TK, I most certainly will!

Return to “The Courtyard”