Hello Everyone!

Introduce yourself, get to know others, and commune with one another!
Fairlight

Hello Everyone!

Post by Fairlight » Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:06 pm

Hello, my name is Fairlight and I am a new member. I'm very happy to be here and I hope to learn from all of you!
Blessings,
Fairlight
[b][i][color=#FF80BF]"Look, I go forward, but He is not there, and backward, but I cannot perceive Him...But He knows the way that I take; when He has tested me, I shall come forth as gold." ~ Job 23:8, 10[/color][/i][/b]

steve

Re: Hello Everyone!

Post by steve » Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:55 pm

Welcome, Fairlight! Tell us more about yourself!

Fairlight

Post by Fairlight » Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:48 am

steve wrote:Welcome, Fairlight! Tell us more about yourself!
Thank you!

I was born and raised in Los Angeles, California. I now live in a small beach town North of L.A. I am single but I am in a courtship with a Pastor. My first exposure to Christianity was through the Baptist school I attended for 8 yrs. I became a Christian at the age of eleven years old. I later joined Jack Hayford's church in Van Nuys, Ca. until I moved out of the area several years later. I currently attend a non-denominational church. I love to read and I am enjoying reading all the threads here!

Blessings,
Fairlight
[b][i][color=#FF80BF]"Look, I go forward, but He is not there, and backward, but I cannot perceive Him...But He knows the way that I take; when He has tested me, I shall come forth as gold." ~ Job 23:8, 10[/color][/i][/b]

Perry

Post by Perry » Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:18 am

Hi Fairlight,
You're avatar is lovely.

Return to “The Courtyard”