Hello!

Introduce yourself, get to know others, and commune with one another!
Micah

Hello!

Post by Micah » Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:24 am

Hello everyone!

My name is Micah, obviously, Micah Greaney. I guess I'll just share a few quick things about myself. I just turned 18 years old in November, I love The Lord, Music, Philosophy and Logic. Probably the biggest thing that convinced me of the God of the Bible's existence in the first place, (aside from being raised by Godly parents) was the philosophical ramifications of Jesus' Death and Resurrection, and the lifestyle that Christians are now to live. Nothing is more satisfying, or truthful. I'm also very into apologetics and love listening to people like Ravi Zacharias. Obviously, once I found Steve Gregg, I was drawn in like a magnet.

I discovered TheNarrowpath from my Mom who found it through a friend and showed it to me. Since then I've listened to countless hours of topics. I didn't even realize there was a forum to talk about it with others until a few weeks ago when I registered! It's taken the moderater about that long to approve my registration. ;)

Anyways, it's great to be here and I can't wait to join in the conversations!

steve

Re: Hello!

Post by steve » Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:08 am

Hi Micah! Welcome to the group! Sorry for the delay!

Micah

Post by Micah » Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:56 am

Thank you! And no worries at all! I was only kidding. Besides, I was raised in a family of eight, so God taught me patience a long time ago. ;)

steve7150

Post by steve7150 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:04 am

I just turned 18 years old in November, I love The Lord, Music, Philosophy and Logic. Probably the biggest thing that convinced me of the God of the Bible's existence in the first place

Yes logic convinced me of God long ago. It still baffles me how people can't see God but maybe it's not a logic issue. Hope to hear from you soon.

Return to “The Courtyard”