Help!!!

Introduce yourself, get to know others, and commune with one another!
Sarinda

Help!!!

Post by Sarinda » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:01 am

[I have severe demonic activities in my house and also sit with spells casts over us as well as bloodline curses.After trying all over for help my son suggested putting my facts on a forum.With little internet knowledge a family member registered me on Narrow path.Hopefully somebody out there can help me.Time is of the essence as my husband is fading away.Trying to post on the forum failed.Most of what happened is written down and can be e mailed to whoever have the knowledge to help..This is a urgent call for help I send out into the world

steve7150

Re: Help!!!

Post by steve7150 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:03 pm

[I have severe demonic activities in my house and also sit with spells casts over us as well as bloodline curses.After trying all over for help my son suggested putting my facts on a forum.With little internet knowledge a family member registered me on Narrow path.Hopefully somebody out there can help me.Time is of the essence as my husband is fading away.Trying to post on the forum failed.Most of what happened is written down and can be e mailed to whoever have the knowledge to help..This is a urgent call for help I send out into the world
Sarinda

Without going into spells and curses if you are a Christian then pray to God in Jesus name to intervene and destroy any spells,curses or demonic activity. Paul said to pray without ceasing so pray often and believe God will intervene and destroy these demonic activities. But keep your eyes on Jesus not on demons who always bowed to Jesus authority! God be with you!

Sarinda

Post by Sarinda » Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:47 am

Thanks for your reply,but after 16 years of prayers and several exorcisms done Im at my wits end.My husband started to lose his hearing when this started.Yesterday it was 20% and today none.If only I can post my story and photos you will understand the severity.The writing can be copied onto the forum but the pictures are a problem.If there is somebody that can do it I will e mail it to him.The people doing the spells are revealed to me and my prayers are not stopping them

Singalphile

Post by Singalphile » Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:09 am

I would say that an online, anonymous message board is probably not your best option. It would appear that nobody here knows who you are, and so we don't know anything about you or your claims.

There are probably Christians and Christian churches near you who help people that need help. I suggest that you visit them.
... that all may honor the Son just as they honor the Father. John 5:23

JamesFrench

Post by JamesFrench » Wed May 16, 2018 2:53 am

1. People here can pray for you and your family.
2. Why do you think you have blood-line curses?
3. Are you all believers?
4. I would immediately claim and believe in a hedge of protection around the family, the house, and all possessions, finances etc. This works. I have seen it personally, decades ago I lived in a rough neighborhood and believed God for a hedge of protection of 6 ft. Someone was bothering me on the street. I had the flu and I told him to stay away. As I walked away some distance to go to the store to get something to eat, I heard his footsteps running full speed behind me.
"I told God, I don't want to fight him." I turned around as he was almost 6 ft. away. He hit an invisible force field like in Star Trek and stopped cold. He was translated somewhere else? I always said when telling people about it that the attacker ran faster away then he came at me. But recently a few months back I realized my mind had protected me from the impossible disappearance of someone in front of me, as I always said he ran away, but there is no memory of him running away. I finally came to the conclusion that the attacker was translated. It was a double miracle one after the other! The mind will do things like that to protect it. But I know what I saw when he hit the hedge and that he stopped immediately. Boom!
5. Remove any entry points for demons; any idols, witchcraft books, symbols etc. Bind all demons and cancel curses.
6. I would keep praying and pray for healing for your husband.
7. If no one else available, and you are a believer in Christ; command all spirits to go into the Abyss and make sure you have asked for forgiveness and clean up personal situations (sins). But God knows its an emergency, these things are done by grace, but Satan will get in by any means that gives him authority. If anyone there has spiritual problems, they have to be dealt with also.
8. Every situation is different and unique. One must believe that they have authority over the demons.
9. Get help if you can, recruit as many people as you can to pray. Those that are brave and unafraid could come and assist. That brings up an important point, don't be afraid of the demons, though you need to have a healthy respect for them.
10. This is a difficult time to learn the 9 manifestations of holy spirit. Every believer can manifest all 9, they are not gifts, but manifestations, as the holy spirit is the gift of God. That is why every believer can have the power of God. The gift words in reference to the manifestations in Corinthians 12, 13 and 14 were added by the translator in KJV, as they are italicized.
Best if you get revelation about the situation and wisdom message of what to do exactly, and keep listening to God and do exactly what He says to do or not do. If anyone speaks in tongues, I would do that either silently or out loud depending on the guidance you get. It has been told that the demons hate hearing speaking in tongues.
11. God can and will deliver your family if all in agreement (no unbelief) and trust God to do so. The holy spirit and God the Father and Jesus Christ the Messiah is greater than demons. But they want to stay and harass.
12. If guided, you could command the demons after binding them back to where they came from? They get mad at the witches sending them if they are defeated and have to go back home with their tail between their legs! Also, if anyone had demons commanded out of them, they must believe and keep the Word of God in their mind and walk to keep the demons from coming back.
My points are principles, and I am not responsible for any bad outcome. I am not a deliverance minister, but have some experience dealing with demons, healings, all 9 manifestations. Let me know what is going on and the outcome. I will pray about it. But I will do a prayer right now here written:

"Father God, I thank you for guiding Sarinda and her family in their situation and I lift to you the complete protection including a hedge of protection, and call out God's angels to intervene protect with a hedge of protectin and fight and repel all demons and evil human persons acting for evil in this situation, and also claim complete deliverance of Sarinda and her entire family, property, chattels, finances, health and all situations are resolved for the best and that all demons and curses are hereby bound and sent into the Abyss and said demons or any demons have no authority or claim or jurisdiction over the house, property, persons and those helping if any way likewise, that no repurcussions of an evil kind or curses can fall upon anyone in this situation who is a victim or anyone assisting the family in this situation, including myself.
I also claim healing for Sarinda's husband that is needed including his hearing being restored In the powerful name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

Return to “The Courtyard”