Intro

Introduce yourself, get to know others, and commune with one another!
dean198

Intro

Post by dean198 » Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:17 pm

Hi everyone. I've been listening through Steve Gregg's messages as he preaches through the Bible, and have been impressed in a number of ways. I always get new insights, and there aren't many preachers out there I can say that of. I have looked at the other forum, and joined up briefly (my account got lost in the problems the forum had); this forum is small, but I think there will be a lot more light than heat, as with other forums, and I look forward to learning from everyone.

Michelle

Re: Intro

Post by Michelle » Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:13 pm

Hey Dean, nice to meet you! :mrgreen:

RickC

Post by RickC » Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:13 am

Greetings in Christ, Dean: Welcome, :)

seer

Post by seer » Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:45 pm

dean198 wrote:Hi everyone. I've been listening through Steve Gregg's messages as he preaches through the Bible, and have been impressed in a number of ways. I always get new insights, and there aren't many preachers out there I can say that of. I have looked at the other forum, and joined up briefly (my account got lost in the problems the forum had); this forum is small, but I think there will be a lot more light than heat, as with other forums, and I look forward to learning from everyone.
Hey Dean, good to meet you... ;)
Thanks to the human heart by which we live, thanks to its tenderness, its joys, and fears, To me the meanest flower that blows can give thoughts that do often lie too deep for tears. Wordsworth

Sean

Post by Sean » Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:46 am

Welcome! :D
He will not fail nor be discouraged till He has established justice in the earth. (Isaiah 42:4)

Theophilus

Post by Theophilus » Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:12 pm

Hi Dean!

I'm relatively new here too and also like Steve's commentaries.

I just posted something about Greek on another thread, so I thought I would include a little here. Just to be clear, I'm a student, not a scholar.

1 Corinthians
1:3 χάρις ὑμῖν καὶ εἰρήνη ἀπὸ θεοῦ πατρὸς ἡμῶν καὶ κυρίου Ἰησοῦ Χριστοῦ

1:3 Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Return to “The Courtyard”