Appropriate?

steve

Re: Appropriate?

Post by steve » Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:41 am

Emmit,

From what little I can tell from your avatar, you don't seem to look much different from the way I remembered you a decade ago. Is the picture recent?

Jill

Post by Jill » Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:41 pm

That this is a "The Narrow Path/Steve Gregg" forum, the main body of the forum of these guys' in thought and debate, is easily comprehended, and not at all offensive. The "out siders" or larger organized groups, I think, fit together nicely also. I would have cleaned it up a bit differently however, for instance:

Religions & Philosophies(add on as participation dictates)
Hinduism
Buddism
New Age
Islam
Jew
Atheism
Agnostic
Jehovah Witnesses
7th Day Adventists
Latter Day Saints
Roman Catholic
Protestant Fundamental
Baptist
Calvinist
etc...

The upper body of the forum is of coarse more of the free open dabate variety since this is a hosted interest, Is it not? I am not of the more evangelical debate styles, and just visting, but the LDS is a Christian Church, unbenounced to the Roman Catholic Church or James White. Arguments welcome in the LDS topic :).

kaufmannphillips

Post by kaufmannphillips » Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:06 pm

steve wrote:Emmit,

From what little I can tell from your avatar, you don't seem to look much different from the way I remembered you a decade ago. Is the picture recent?
Perhaps about a year old? I probably show some age compared to a decade ago. My hair was short at times in the interim, but it's long now.
========================
"The more something is repeated, the more it becomes an unexamined truth...." (Nicholas Thompson)
========================

Return to “Roman Catholicism”