Witness and Persecution

Discuss your walk and aspects of the kingdom of God here with fellow brothers in the Lord.
Paidion

Witness and Persecution

Post by Paidion » Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:50 pm

Just now when I tried to find it, I was surprised that there is neither a "Witness" topic nor a "Persecution" topic under Christian Life.

Asia Bibi is a Christian wife and mother awaiting execution in a Pakistani prison. She was accused by Muslim coworkers of blasphemy. More than 150,000 Christians in Pakistan signed a petition protesting the injustice against Asia and other Christians in their nation. Now there's a way for people around the world to add their voices to those Pakistani voices, through an online petition at

http://www.CallForMercy.com

I just signed the petition, and I hope that you'll click on the link and sign as well. As of today, 638,979 people have signed. The goal is to have one million signatures to deliver to the Pakistani Embassy in Washington, DC.

Please add your name and speak out on behalf of Asia Bibi.
Paidion

Man judges a person by his past deeds, and administers penalties for his wrongdoing. God judges a person by his present character, and disciplines him that he may become righteous.

Avatar shows me at 75 years old. I am now 83.

Enrogel

Re: Witness and Persecution

Post by Enrogel » Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:25 pm

Well said brother in Christ, the good old book says that when one suffer we should all suffer. The recent release from an Iranian prison of a pastor after three years in that hell hole in light of the thousands around the world who remembered him before the throne of grace on Sat 15th Sep. Shame on the church in the free world that the same prayer vigil is not being organised for this dear saint of God. ............as much as ye did it unto one of these the least of My brethren, you did it unto me.....
Enrogel. A.S.S.B.G.

jarrod

Re: Witness and Persecution

Post by jarrod » Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:37 pm

Thanks Paidon, I will do that. Our lifestyle here is adorned with abundance and excess while so many are really struggling to even claim the name of Jesus among their own family and peers. I thank the Lord for their testimonies of suffering in His name and the example they are to me.

Jarrod

Return to “The Kingdom”