What takes place , When BORN OF GOD???

__id_2247

What takes place , When BORN OF GOD???

Post by __id_2247 » Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:11 pm

Salvation is very simple. God could not make it any easier!

Rom 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

Many are called few chosen!

The reason this is happening is? FEW are willing to allow GOD, JESUS CHRIST , though the power of the HOLY GHOST , To be ruler of there entire LIVES!
Which HE must have this power and we must give it or we wil not be SAVED.!

At the NEW BIRTH, many things take place.

He gives us a new spirit, which makes us NEW CREATURES! We are SEALED by HIS HOLY GHOST for all other spirit beings to see. That we belong to GOD!
We are counted dead in our flesh. No son is ever counted against us again.
We are given power. this power is to use the name of JESUS CHRIST for all our needs and to free others, to heal to cast our demons . to control nature and everything we see .

To be able to talk to GOD and He hears us!

We are counted dead on the cross with our LORD!
The spirit HE gives us is perfect and HIS Spirit!

Our New Spirit is perfect! It has the mind of Christ and the nature of CHRIST!
But as any new birth is a babies in our new spirit.

We have power to over come all things, this includes sinning! We do not ecver again have to sin in our flesh. Our spirit will never sin , because it has HIS mind and nature and we see HE never sinned .
Nor would our spirit with , that same mind and nature!

Once BORN of GOD? We are no longer counted in GODS eyes as part of this world. We are then out of place!
We no longer fit in here! We are part of HIS family and household and our then, Natural place is our city , NEW JERUSALEM. Which at this moment is traveling in space heading here to gether HIS church and body , which we are NOW!

He has made us KINGS and PRIESTS. The king has power as does the PRIEST!
He gives us these two places for a purpose!

That we would lack nothing in helping and blessing others. That we would have power and the right though HIS mighty name to bring live to a dying world!

Jas 1:18 Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures

1Jn 4:17 Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.

Mat 10:25 It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household?

Heb 10:14 For by one offering he hath perfected forever them that are sanctified.
1Co 6:11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.
Rom 6:18 Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness.
Rom 6:22 But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life.

Every child of GOD, automaticly has the fruit of the HOLY SPIRIT!
Rom 8:23 And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.
Our spirit with HIS mind can hardly stand being in these evil bodies!They groan tom the Father to be out of them. of course , we do not hear THEM, if we did? we would live a very unhappy life here!

2Co 5:2 For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed upon with our house which is from heaven:
2Co 5:1 For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, a house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.
2Co 5:4 For we that are in this tabernacle do groan, being burdened: not for that we would be unclothed, but clothed upon, that mortality might be swallowed up of life.

It is part of being HIM .We wants us all , just like HIS perfect SON. HE loves the way JESUS CHRIST is.that is why we gives us the mind and nature of OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST!
With this mind and nature it is impossible for us to sin ever.Now? I am speaking only of our spirit, once BORN of GOD and the perfect seed. we are made from.
1Pe 1:23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth forever.

Jas 3:2 For in many things we offend all. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man, and able also to bridle the whole body.
Col 1:18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

Php 3:21 Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.

Eph 1:22 And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church,
Eph 5:20 Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;
WE HAVE THIS POWER IN HIS MIGHTY NAME,Each child vof GOD is given HIS power over this life!
Act 3:6 Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk.

Mat 10:8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

Mar 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
Mar 16:18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

These signs are autiomatic as is many spiritual things at our time of BIRTH!
We have the HOLY GHOST and HE has ALL spiritual things. which we recieve by faith as needed in the church.Not the local church but the TRUE church!

But of course we will see the results in the local church as well!
Where ever the true church goes? these things will be manafested!

the question then becomes? do we believe it or not? because our entire lives here and all we recieve spiritually is by FAITH. We never see the gifts or other spiritual things in our lives , unless we believe first and then recieve by faith. then? We only see the results of these gifts and things in our lives!

Mat 12:37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

Our words are powerful !that is why , HE tells us not to jest, as we speak life and death . blessings and curses. we can forgive sinners and curse those who do evil against us!.

Joh 20:23 Whose soever sins ye remit, they are remitted unto them; and whose soever sins ye retain, they are retained.

We are all kings and priests! HE alone is the HIGH priest , but we are the kings and priests under our LORD and MASTER JESUS CHRIST!
Rev 1:6 And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.

this is our spirit!
1Pe 3:4 But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.

2Co 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

Eph 2:15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;

Eph 4:24 And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.

Col 3:10 And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him:

Gal 6:15 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature.

2Co 4:16 For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day.

Rom 7:22 For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:

Eph 3:16 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;

Eph 2:19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints, and of the household of God;

Eph 3:15 Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named,

Rom 6:22 But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life.

1Jn 3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

1Jn 5:18 We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.

We are living a spiritual type life here in this weak flesh . it should not control our lives here. if we allow our new creature which is our spirit rule over the flesh? WE will never sin!
He wants us to walk and live in our spirit. where it controls our lives here.

the point is? NO sin is ever counted ahainst us again. still, HE wants us over coming and being more than conquerors. which we can if we obey HIS might WORD.
Which our new creature feeds on and grows to become grown to be full mature , then it will be like our LORD with full understanding and walking in might and TRUTH!

Rom 1:9 For God is my witness, whom I serve with my spirit in the gospel of his Son,

Eph 4:13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ:

THAT is Our FATHERs desire for us All!

If it could Not be? He would NOT tell us such wonderful things!

These for told of the NEW TESTAMENT , WHICH OUR LORD became after HE died!

Dan 12:10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

Eze 11:19 And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them a heart of flesh:

Eze 36:26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you a heart of flesh.

Eze 18:31 Cast away from you all your transgressions, whereby ye have transgressed; and make you a new heart and a new spirit: for why will ye die, O house of Israel?

This is NOT all that takes place at our new birth [BORN of GOD, BORN from above, Born again, and Born of our Spirit ]All the very same Birth!

We are babies like any new birth!
Our spirit must be feed, it lives and grows on the living WORD!

Mat 4:4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

1Pe 2:2 As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby:

1Co 3:2 I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able.

Heb 5:13 For every one that useth milk is unskillfull in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe.

Heb 5:12 For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat.

1Co 3:1 And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ.

We are TRULY BORN INTO THE KINGDOM as a BABY Spirit being!
Last edited by Guest on Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm, edited 0 times in total.
Reason:

Return to “The Gospels”