restoration of the Kingdom to Israel

End Times
mattrose

Re: restoration of the Kingdom to Israel

Post by mattrose » Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:46 pm

robbyyoung wrote:
Hi Matt,

I'm going to have to disagree with this understanding.
Actually, my point is indisputable. Numerous events can be viewed as the 'start' of any kingdom depending on one's perspective. Kingdoms don't just start with a bang. There are all sorts of factors that bring about an obvious kingdom.

That being said, an individual passage of Scripture can speak toward a particular event that is one of those numerous events.

robbyyoung

Re: restoration of the Kingdom to Israel

Post by robbyyoung » Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:00 am

mattrose wrote:
robbyyoung wrote:
Hi Matt,

I'm going to have to disagree with this understanding.
Actually, my point is indisputable. Numerous events can be viewed as the 'start' of any kingdom depending on one's perspective. Kingdoms don't just start with a bang. There are all sorts of factors that bring about an obvious kingdom.

That being said, an individual passage of Scripture can speak toward a particular event that is one of those numerous events.
Hi Matt,

You know, you're right ;) . I was more focused on the restored aspect of the Kingdom verses "the restoring" question posed by The Disciples. And of course, there would be numerous events leading up to the eventual restoration. Sorry about that and thanks for your gracious response :) .

God Bless.

Return to “Eschatology”