An interesting new approach...

End Times
_djeaton

An interesting new approach...

Post by _djeaton » Sat Jun 10, 2006 12:16 pm

I like it when someone is not afraid to think outside the box. David W Lowe is such a guy. He wrote a book called Earthquake Ressurrection where he lays out a very strong and well thought out case that the ressurrection of the saints takes place at the sixth seal earthquake and that everything up through that has already occurred. His web site is http://www.earthquakeresurrection.com/. Here is an excerpt of an interview with the author:
AO: What’s the book about in a nutshell?

DL: In this book, I propose that the three-stage resurrection of the dead in Christ, change to immortality, and catching-up event will be accompanied by massive global catastrophe. The description of the catastrophes are found in the sixth seal of Revelation 6:9-11. The 70th week of Daniel, traditionally referred to as the "tribulation period", does not begin with the opening of the first seal as is universally taught by both pre-trib, mid-trib, pre-wrath, and post-trib, but rather after the opening of the sixth seal. There are two powerful clues in Revelation 6:12-17 that mandate that this be the case.

Revelation chapters 4 – 7 are interpreted with this understanding in mind, and it answers many questions about objections to the pre-trib belief held by those other models. The book concludes with a cataclysmic forecast for the earth in response to the earthquake resurrection and catching-up event.
I'd be curious if anyone on the forum has read his book and have any comments. I think it would be great if Steve could interview David on his radio show some time!
D.
Last edited by Guest on Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm, edited 0 times in total.
Reason:

Return to “Eschatology”