Ad hominem?

Right & Wrong
Bud

Re: Ad hominem?

Post by Bud » Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:47 pm

Hi Homer, you wrote: " Ad hominem?

by Homer on Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:07 pm

This forum has not been much fun lately. A bit (OK, maybe much) too intense. I feel like I want to participate and yet I feel a bit of dread when I come on the forum to see what has been posted."

You and Steve have been working hard in your debate. I would just like to say, thank you! To you two, and the others who have posted on it. I've been learning a lot. :)
Malachi 3:16 Then those who feared the LORD spoke to one another, and the LORD gave attention and heard [it,] and a book of remembrance was written before Him for those who fear the LORD and who esteem His name. (NASB) :)

Roberto

Post by Roberto » Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:34 pm

Bud wrote:Hi Homer, you wrote: " Ad hominem?

This forum has not been much fun lately. A bit (OK, maybe much) too intense. I feel like I want to participate and yet I feel a bit of dread when I come on the forum to see what has been posted."

You and Steve have been working hard in your debate. I would just like to say, thank you! To you two, and the others who have posted on it. I've been learning a lot. :)

I agree with you, but Bible itself is mega-intense, wouldn't you say?

Bud

Post by Bud » Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:55 pm

Hi Roberto, you replied to my post and added: Bud wrote:

Hi Homer, you wrote: " Ad hominem?

You and Steve have been working hard in your debate. I would just like to say, thank you! To you two, and the others who have posted on it. I've been learning a lot. 

" I agree with you, but Bible itself is mega-intense, wouldn't you say?

Roberto"

Yes, I agree with you Roberto, the Bible is mega-intense.

I'm glad for my brothers and sisters to help me handle the intensity of it all. :) Though I believe if I should be thrown in a pit and left alone (like what happened to Joseph) the Lord would see me through, I praise God for His Holy Spirit who is are "Comforter".
Malachi 3:16 Then those who feared the LORD spoke to one another, and the LORD gave attention and heard [it,] and a book of remembrance was written before Him for those who fear the LORD and who esteem His name. (NASB) :)

Roberto

Post by Roberto » Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:02 pm

That's the approach to take. I'm working on that!

Return to “Ethics”