About Winni

_PAULESPINO

About Winni

Post by _PAULESPINO » Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:03 am

Winni is the woman beside my Aunt. They were assigned in the same room.
She is dying and I believe from liver problem. My relatives told me that she used to be an alcoholic. Every time I talk to her she seems to be hallucinating. I saw her today and she was asking me to pass her a pair of scissors but I did not oblige. She seems to be distress due to the pain she is experiencing. I kept on asking her if she knew Jesus Christ but she keeps on talking different subjects. Anyway I decided to pray for her and ask the
Holy Spirit to provide comfort for her, while I was praying I noticed that her eyes started to close and you know what she slept like a baby.

Wow again I saw in my own eyes that God do answer prayers. I also asked God to reveal himself to Winni and to communicate to Winni because I don't seem to be able to communicate to her and I think God revealed himself to Winni and communicated to her. While she was sleeping I continued to read the Bible to her while she was sleeping like a baby.
Last edited by Guest on Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm, edited 0 times in total.
Reason:

_PAULESPINO

Post by _PAULESPINO » Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:41 am

By the way Winni's condition has improved that the doctor sent her back to the nursing home.

Thank You Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reason:

_Suzana

Post by _Suzana » Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:22 pm

That's really great, Paul.
Reason:

Return to “Prayer, Praise & Testimonies”