The Trinity from Revelation

darinhouston

The Trinity from Revelation

Post by darinhouston » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:21 pm

I have often heard (and thought I'd examined before) that certain verses in Revelation are heralded as the most unquestionably supporting of the Trinity. I just read Revelation through in a sitting looking just for this proof. Maybe it was the translation I used, but I didn't find anything that wasn't as ambiguous as other proof texts seem to be. Can someone point me to those hard hitting proofs ?

jeremiah

Re: The Trinity from Revelation

Post by jeremiah » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:20 am

"...these are the seven spirits of God..." ;-)

grace and peace..
Also unto thee, O Lord, belongeth mercy: for thou renderest to every man according to his work.

Paidion

Re: The Trinity from Revelation

Post by Paidion » Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:16 pm

Revelation 8:13 And I looked, and I heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, "Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth, because of the remaining blasts of the trumpet of the three angels who are about to sound!"
Revelation 9:18 By these three plagues a third of mankind was killed—by the fire and the smoke and the brimstone which came out of their mouths.
Revelation 16:13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs coming out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
Revelation 16:19 Now the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell. and great Babylon was remembered before god, to give her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.
Revelation 21:13 Three gates on the east, three gates on the north, three gates on the south, and three gates on the west.

There you have it! Absolute proof!
Paidion

Man judges a person by his past deeds, and administers penalties for his wrongdoing. God judges a person by his present character, and disciplines him that he may become righteous.

Avatar shows me at 75 years old. I am now 83.

Return to “The Trinity”