Ronald L Dart

Helovesme

Ronald L Dart

Post by Helovesme » Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:51 am

Anybody know anything Ronald Dart? I've listened to him several times and thought he was pretty sound, but recently i heard him talk about the Omnipresence of God and was pretty taken back by some of his views.......and couldn't find anybody i know that's ever heard of him

Michelle

Re: Ronald L Dart

Post by Michelle » Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:37 am

Hi Helovesme, I've never heard of him either, although I'm not sure why. I looked him up and found out he's on a lot of radio stations. Anyway, what did he express that surprised you?

Paidion

Post by Paidion » Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:59 pm

The following gives a bit of the religious history of the man. You may find this enlightening:

Ronald Dart
Paidion

Man judges a person by his past deeds, and administers penalties for his wrongdoing. God judges a person by his present character, and disciplines him that he may become righteous.

Avatar shows me at 75 years old. I am now 83.

Helovesme

Post by Helovesme » Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:58 pm

Hi Michelle, I've listened to this guys program several times, thinking he was interesting and thought provoking, but this last time i only caught a few minutes of his program, and heard him saying maybe we were limiting God by calling Him Omnipresent,or even Omnipotent, and that we may not think that God simply chooses not to be around evil, or chooses to never know are thoughts......I did not hear the whole context of his message, but was going to order it "The Mind Reader" was the message. but thought i'd check in her to see if anybody knew him to see if it was worth the effort.....Thanks Paidion for that link it was helpful

in His grip

Michelle

Post by Michelle » Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:20 pm

Hi Helovesme, I listened to the message you referenced and, yeah, it's kind of weird. Here's the link, in case you're thinking of listening: http://www.borntowin.net/Audio/RadioArchives.aspx

MMathis

Post by MMathis » Fri May 25, 2012 3:36 pm

I've listened to Ronald Dart for a couple years.
I read this letter by James Kieferdorf trying to get him off the air.

The only thing we Christians have to watch out for is people like James Kieferdorf.

MMathis
MMathis
Las Vegas NV

steve

Post by steve » Fri May 25, 2012 6:52 pm

I wonder if Brother Kieferdorf has written a similar letter about my program. I'm sure some of my views differ from his on some points. If he has not done so, it may only be because I am not broadcasting on the Crawford station in Texas.

Paidion

Post by Paidion » Fri May 25, 2012 10:41 pm

This is most fascinating! I detect a tone from the posts which seem sympathetic with Dart and wary of Kieferdorf. Well actually, I feel this way myself. Yet Kieferdorf gives a fair assessment of Dart in my opinion. Dart actually IS an Armstrongite in his views. He believes the Father and the Son are two distinct Inviduals who are both "God" in the sense of being of the same essence, but that God was in heaven, and the Son was here on earth talking to the Father. So they couldn't constitute a Trinity, says Dart. Actually, I agree with all of that. I'm sure you are all aware that I am not a Trinitarian.

However, if any of you Trinitarians out there support Dart's theology, that I don't understand.
Paidion

Man judges a person by his past deeds, and administers penalties for his wrongdoing. God judges a person by his present character, and disciplines him that he may become righteous.

Avatar shows me at 75 years old. I am now 83.

MMathis

Post by MMathis » Sat May 26, 2012 11:46 am

@Paidion

I have listened to the Narrow Path as well for a couple years. Great show.

I went to the Vatican and heard the Pope speak from that window, and I'm not Catholic.
I don't agree with Catholic doctrine, but it was nice to go.

The point is, I've never heard Dart say anything that would offend me and his story telling is well done. And it is certainly better than the vitamin selling shows that take up the Christian airways when they need filler.

All churches that I've come in contact with think they are correct in their interpretation of the Word. I know of no church that says "Yeah we know our doctrine is flawed, but we had all these brochures printed up so....."

People like Kieferdorf are the most dangerous kind of person there is.
If you don't agree with what he thinks then you should be pulled off the radio. Yikes!
MMathis
Las Vegas NV

Return to “Teachers, Authors, and Movements”