Greatest Story Never Told

_Some Partial-Pret guy

Post by _Some Partial-Pret guy » Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:30 pm

I apologize for anything I'll ever say, at any point, in my entire life. There- that's my blanket statement and I'm sticking to it. Now, somebody get my "Left behind" book so I can smack somebody, just kidding. Hey, somebody has to provide the comic relief in here. :D :D :D
Last edited by Guest on Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm, edited 0 times in total.
Reason:

_mattrose

Post by _mattrose » Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:46 pm

How many of the Left Behind books did you read?

I think I made it through 7 in my teen years, but then they started getting kinda boring. Someday I'll ask someone how it all turns out :)
Reason:
Hemingway once said: 'The world is a fine place and worth fighting for'

I agree with the second part (se7en)

_Anonymous

Post by _Anonymous » Tue Jul 12, 2005 11:58 pm

HA HA partial pret/thanks for the humor, a merry hearth does good like medicine!
Reason:

_Rae

Post by _Rae » Wed Jul 13, 2005 10:41 am

Steve,

Just wanted to let you know that we feel that you have been very patient with Damon thus far. You allowed him to post his views for several months and spent much time trying to dialogue with him. In our opinion, anyone who would be upset over your dealings with Damon has either 1) not been a part of the forum for long and/or not read most of the discussions between you and Damon or Damon and others or 2) thinks that loving someone means just letting them do what they want and being "nice." We are definitely in support of your decision thus far. This is not to say, however, that you have never dealt with Damon incorrectly or written things that you should not have said, or perhaps said in better ways, as mentioned in previous posts. On the overall, however, we are supportive of your decisions. And even if we weren't, it is your discussion board and if someone is violating the rules set out by you, then you have every right to remove them.

We also say that we love Damon and desire Jesus' best for him, as we are all in much need of His grace and power to walk like He walked.

-Ryan and Rachel from Bryan
Reason:
"How is it that Christians today will pay $20 to hear the latest Christian concert, but Jesus can't draw a crowd?"

- Jim Cymbala (Fresh Wind, Fresh Fire) on prayer meetings

Return to “Essays and Writings”