Possible Improvements?

Post Problems, Suggestions, or Comments about the New Forum.
Jason

Possible Improvements?

Post by Jason » Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:55 am

I don't know about anyone else, but there are too many sub-forums for my liking. There aren't any active posts in most of the sub-forums so perhaps they can be consolidated. This would make browsing the forum much easier, at least for me. Just a suggestion but perhaps the main page can have only 10 or so sub-forums where various related topics could be posted.

Suzana

Re: Possible Improvements?

Post by Suzana » Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:03 pm

I found that when we first moved over from the old forum, but became used to it.

I don’t usually browse topically now; most often I use the ‘view active topics feature’ (and if I’m logged on it gives me the correct time (mine!), and also check new posts since last log-in).
Suzana

Jason

Post by Jason » Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:09 pm

Wow, I'm stupid. What a great feature. :oops:

Suzana

Post by Suzana » Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:51 am

That is not being stupid, Jason! I say that even more emphatically in the knowledge that I often suddenly observe some new thing, only to find out it has been there for ages....I think it’s a reflection of the frenetic modern life-style, and especially the information over-load.
At least I hope that’s what it is. :(
Suzana

Return to “New Forum”