Private Messages

Post Problems, Suggestions, or Comments about the New Forum.
Mellontes

Private Messages

Post by Mellontes » Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:52 pm

Hi all,

I would have contacted the administrator directly concerning this but the nature of my difficulty is that I can't do that either... :(

I have had intermittent success in sending PM's. Some say they got sent successfully, but do not end up in my "sent Messages" folder. Others say they were sent successfully but end up in my "out box." I have 3 messages currently in my "outbox" and I wish to know how to get them "really" sent. One of the messages in that "outbox" is a PM to the administratort of this site regarding this problemIs there something I am doing wrong? Are there difficulties with this portion of the site?

Please help. I don't like to delay my responses...

Thanks, Mellontes

RickC

Re: Private Messages

Post by RickC » Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:02 pm

Hello Mellontes,

PMs leave your Outbox {to Sentbox} when the recipient reads them.
Otherwise, they stay in Outbox indefinitely....

On the old forum I PMd a guy I "saw" on a blog...but he didn't read it after, like, 7 months. So I {finally} said Hi to him on the blog, :lol: , and deleted my PM.

Mellontes

Re: Private Messages

Post by Mellontes » Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:10 pm

RickC wrote:Hello Mellontes,

PMs leave your Outbox {to Sentbox} when the recipient reads them.
Otherwise, they stay in Outbox indefinitely....

On the old forum I PMd a guy I "saw" on a blog...but he didn't read it after, like, 7 months. So I {finally} said Hi to him on the blog, :lol: , and deleted my PM.
Thanks Rick! That actually makes sense! :D :D

I thought for sure I had sent you a PM about a week ago, but my feeble mind doesn't know for sure...

Blessings, Mellontes

Return to “New Forum”