healing

__id_2247

healing

Post by __id_2247 » Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:00 pm

I been healed many times. I know GOD wants HIS children healed in most cases!
Why. Everyone does not get healed, I do not know?
But I do know ? We fail HIm. HE never fails us!

I think many times we expect GOD to do what we say , when we say it?

When I got healed of sugar diabetes it was not right away . But about 2 or 3 weeks later. still, I have had two sisters die of cancer who were not healed. They were not christains, until just before the end!

Now I have seen my child healed and my self , by obeying HIS word in james!

Jas 5:14 Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:
Jas 5:15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.

We can get sick by , just thinking of evil and never know or remember those thoughts?

the wages of sin is death. even one sin can hurt us!
But , he has provided for us if wee obey HIm.if not? then we must trust the world for healing!

I wish i had the answer to Everyones healing. I do not!
I know it takes faith and i know faith only works by LOVE!

But, I have been healed every time by trusting in MY LORD JESUS CHRIST.
Our power is in HIS MIGHTY NAME WITH FAITH!

I have seen the dead raised. my mom once and my son once!
later my mom did die and my son is 13 now.

I go outside when the hurricanes head here and tell them to move on.
It worked many times. But once one came here and hurt the homes around me . but my old house was spared!

I would if She were my sister. I would lay hands on her and pray. then tell the cancer to leave in the mighty name of JESUS CHRIST . also i would go to a church with her and have them do as in james.
I would also fast for her water only for three full days. And ask the LORD if She will be healed or what I must do to gain this healing for her???

I would try everything in the bible!
I never had to go that far. Still i would!
Last edited by Guest on Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm, edited 0 times in total.
Reason:

Return to “General”