Jesus' skin color

Joshua

Re: Jesus' skin color

Post by Joshua » Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:29 pm

Why does His skin color matter?
The Christian Life is about relationships, not performance.

paulespino

Post by paulespino » Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:37 pm

[quote]Why does His skin color matter?[/quote

In my opinion the skin color of Jesus does not matter for Christians but for people who are unbelievers like my friend they don't understand and therefore they are confused as was mentioned by Michelle earlier.

The truth is that if Jesus will be proven to be black my friend told me that he will become a Christian in the twinkling of an eye.

Joshua

Post by Joshua » Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:50 pm

paulespino wrote:The truth is that if Jesus will be proven to be black my friend told me that he will become a Christian in the twinkling of an eye.
That is incredible and hard to believe. So he believes everything about Christ and the Bible, but he needs proof that Jesus is black?

What if someone found evidence (real or fake) that Jesus is black so he accepts Christ and becomes a Christian...then when he gets to heaven Jesus looks more asian than black or white...what would he do?

I just find it hard to believe that someones salvation could hinge on the skin color of Christ.
The Christian Life is about relationships, not performance.

paulespino

Post by paulespino » Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:45 pm

I agree with you Joshua. I guess as Michelle said before we have to pray for him because he is confused.

Return to “General”