Here's a Video About Church Life

Jason

Here's a Video About Church Life

Post by Jason » Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:36 am

What if Starbucks Marketed Like a Church? A Parable.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7_dZTrjw9I

Michelle

Re: Here's a Video About Church Life

Post by Michelle » Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:52 am

Javalujah!

SteveF

Post by SteveF » Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:17 am

I'm assuming the acronym on his apron represents all of the acronyms we use that nobody else understands because I couldn't figure out what it means. :)

Jason

Post by Jason » Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:59 am

I think the acronym is for the unusually long name of the Starbucks "worship center" they are visitng. :) Check out the sticker on the door as they enter. I had to watch the video three times before I caught everything. Lots of subtlety going on.

Michelle

Post by Michelle » Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:15 am

Jason wrote:I think the acronym is for the unusually long name of the Starbucks "worship center" they are visitng. :) Check out the sticker on the door as they enter. I had to watch the video three times before I caught everything. Lots of subtlety going on.
I watched it again to check (too much time on my hands) and I think you're right. I also noticed the banner that says, "Where coffee flows through people." :)

SteveF

Post by SteveF » Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:16 pm

I think the acronym is for the unusually long name of the Starbucks "worship center" they are visitng. Check out the sticker on the door as they enter. I had to watch the video three times before I caught everything. Lots of subtlety going on.
Jason
Ahhhhhhh......now I get it. That’s very astute of you. I don't think I would have ever noticed that. I guess that's the movie maker in you. :) Can you explain the relevance of the vacuuming at the end? It went over my head.

Jason

Post by Jason » Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:39 pm

Ahhhhhhh......now I get it. That’s very astute of you. I don't think I would have ever noticed that. I guess that's the movie maker in you. Can you explain the relevance of the vacuuming at the end? It went over my head.
That went over my head too. :geek:

Return to “General”