is there any way to find out what a specific "narrow path"

lee

is there any way to find out what a specific "narrow path"

Post by lee » Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:31 pm

is there any way to find out what a specific "narrow path" radio show is for a certain date?

Suzana

Re: is there any way to find out what a specific "narrow path"

Post by Suzana » Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:46 pm

Only by listening to it as far as I know!
I've tried to keep a record as I listen [on an excel sheet for some reason] for my own reference, WHEN I remember. I have only managed to think to do it for about 20 episodes ranging from 2006 to this year.
eg.

25/04/2008 Jim (Torrington) objection to RC Tom's call re Calvinism being sin & heresy to 11 min.
Carna - gifts of the Spirit cf natural talents / fruit of the Spirit to 30 min
Ben - Heb 13:9-16 re meaning applied to us of sacrifices/going outside the camp to 44
Curtis - comparison of Paul's meaning of law in Phillip & Romans (pharisee v. christian appl) to 49
Jeremiah - re substitutionary atonement

27/09/2006 preterism
christian music industry history
Last edited by Suzana on Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Suzana

lee

Post by lee » Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:25 pm

hmmm...there's a lot of programs. i've only listened to 1 episode, but many lectures. it seems like mr. gregg gets really amped when he lectures. what are the radio shows typically like?

Suzana

Post by Suzana » Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:34 pm

Well, the format being that of responding to callers’ questions, they can vary a lot, though inevitably there is some repetition of content, since not all callers would have heard previous shows discussing the same thing.
(I also find this a valuable way to test my acquired knowledge. Sadly, my memory seems abysmal at times & repetition does me good!).

As well as some current issues people bring up, there are sometimes requests for advice for specific life situations.
Personally I find the radio show interesting and instructive, and I also have listened to many topical & verse by verse lectures.

I guess the best way to find out what they’re like would be for you to listen to a few episodes.
Suzana

Return to “General”