My Greatest testimony in Life at the moment!!!!

paulespino

My Greatest testimony in Life at the moment!!!!

Post by paulespino » Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:06 pm

Hi to all

My name is Paul I was an active member here 2 years ago but I left. I had a dream that my wife has cheated on me. I kept asking her about it and finally she admitted. But it happened during the time when we were not married yet this was my downturn. I kept on blaming her for ruining my life because the truth of the matter is she was my first and only girlfriend whom I married as well. I already had an addiction even before I met her but the problem became worst when I found out that she cheated on me. That is right I was a addicted to something even during the time I was posting here. If you are curious about my addiction just PM me I will pray if God wants me to share it to you . About a month ago my wife was diagnosed with cancer on the tongue. This is the second time time they have diagnosed her with this type of cancer. This is recurrence. By the way I never left my wife because of the kids. My concern for her was superficial due to my anger. My anger just won't subside, I even thought that I will never be able to forgive her no matter what.
Then something happened to me GOD in his sovereign will inflicted my physical body with severe pain. I was so scared and prayed to God not to take my life yet as I'm not ready yet. Everything changes in my outlook in life I don't care about my wife's infidelity anymore I don't even think about it anymore and if I do It does not hurt anymore because I have forgiven my wife completely. My wife had a surgery , the doctor removed the cancer cells and last Tuesday the doctor announced that she does not need a radiation because she is cancer free. Now our relationship is in the Cloud 9 Ordained by God. I also had several test and doctor told me that I'm a healthy man.
By the way I'm not addicted anymore, i don't crave it anymore. This is a miracle! The addiction that I had since I was a teenager disappear overnight and my forgiveness to my wife happened overnight! I'm now a new person and I promised that I will serve God full time in his ministry . We will mold our kids so that they themselves will serve God in his Ministry Full time. I thought people who claim this type of miracles are bogus but it is true because I'm a living proof right now.

To God Be the Glory, In Jesus Mighty Name , Amen!!!!

steve

Re: My Greatest testimony in Life at the moment!!!!

Post by steve » Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:39 pm

Praise the Lord, Paul! It's good to hear such a good testimony to the working of God in your life, and the restoration of your wife's health!

steve7150

Re: My Greatest testimony in Life at the moment!!!!

Post by steve7150 » Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:26 pm

Thanks for the testimony Paul it's very encouraging to hear what God does in peoples lives. Praise the Lord!

Return to “General”