Upcoming Election

Post by dwight92070 » Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:19 pm

Two powerful resources:

1. Hillary's America- In theaters now
2. Clinton's Cash- Info on this movie can be found online

MMathis

Re: Upcoming Election

Post by MMathis » Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:13 pm

The remarkable part of this election is that Hilary supporters don't care about her lies. She is going to win and change the SCOTUS for the next 40 years and the US will be unable to recover.

PS Obama stated that he gave Iran 400 million in cash because we do not have a banking relationship with them.
So, how did we pay the 150 billion for the nuclear deal??
Last edited by MMathis on Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MMathis
Las Vegas NV

dwight92070

Post by dwight92070 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:01 pm

MMathis,

Only God knows the future. We cannot predict who will win.

The Bible tells us that Satan has blinded the minds of the unbelieving, so that they may not see the light of the gospel. But have you noticed that their minds are also blinded to other truth as well. When you tell them that Hillary has basically hidden 30,000 emails from the American people, it's like their brains don't seem to even acknowledge the truth. When you tell them that Hillary has been having seizures, which they can see on YouTube, they say, what difference does that make? Really, it doesn't matter that our next President might have seizures on a regular basis?

How about the truth in the video "Clinton's Cash", that the Clinton's have used their political positions (an ex-President and the Secretary of State) to pad their personal pockets with millions of dollars? To even consider putting Hillary in office after hearing this truth is sheer blindness. Even the FBI director admitted that she lied under oath, but somehow, that doesn't count.

Dnesh Dsouza did an excellent job in "Hillary's America" revealing the truth that it is the Democrat party that has a history of racism and slavery and that, in truth, the Republican party was started by Abe Lincoln to fight and stop slavery and racism. In fact, the civil war was the anti-slavery Republican north against the pro-slavery Democrat south. But I never saw that in the history books. The truth is ignored, as if it doesn't even exist.

May God open America's eyes to see the truth.

Dwight

Paidion

Post by Paidion » Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:02 pm

Hillary may have done a lot of things, but Trumpery is even worse!

Consider the following article. Trump's naïvity is shocking and his "policies" dangerous.

Growing Party Revolt Against Trump
Paidion

Man judges a person by his past deeds, and administers penalties for his wrongdoing. God judges a person by his present character, and disciplines him that he may become righteous.

Avatar shows me at 75 years old. I am now 83.

Homer

Post by Homer » Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:45 pm

God seems to give us candidates that are a reflection of who we are as a people. So how do you like us?

Singalphile

Post by Singalphile » Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:43 am

My thoughts are pretty much summed up by what others have pointed out: As presidential candidates, the only apparent good thing about each of them is that he or she is not the other one.
... that all may honor the Son just as they honor the Father. John 5:23

dwight92070

Post by dwight92070 » Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:17 am

Paidon,

Here is where I think you are mistaken:

A non-criminal is worse than a criminal?

Dwight

dwight92070

Post by dwight92070 » Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:36 am

Hillary committed perjury at least 10 times before the FBI and the Senate committee, which, if I'm not mistaken, are felony offenses. And Director Comey confirmed it!
Then she lied again and said that Comey never said she lied!!!

So what felonies has Trump committed?

Dwight

steve

Post by steve » Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:05 pm

It would be nice to have a candidate, on one side or the other, about whom it is possible to say better things than, "He has committed no felonies."

mattrose

Post by mattrose » Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:28 pm

Is it weird that I'm actually a little bit excited about the terribleness of this election choice?

Since the majority of people seem to agree that there are no good options... perhaps there is a window of opportunity for the church to present the good news that there's already a King of kings and a Lord of lords who is perfect and beautiful in every way.

Return to “Miscellaneous”