Home Of New Life

__id_2370

Home Of New Life

Post by __id_2370 » Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:54 pm

Does any one know anything about a ministry called The Home of New Life? It is located town of Ramallah in the West Bank. I know a while back someone on this forum had said something helping Palestinian children. I was wondering if this was the group he had donaed to.
Last edited by Guest on Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm, edited 0 times in total.
Reason:

_Allyn

Re: Home Of New Life

Post by _Allyn » Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:56 pm

thespis wrote:Does any one know anything about a ministry called The Home of New Life? It is located town of Ramallah in the West Bank. I know a while back someone on this forum had said something helping Palestinian children. I was wondering if this was the group he had donaed to.
I highly recommend this childrens orphanage. It is dedicated to bringing Christ to the downtrodden of the West Bank. My wife and I donate monthly and quite frankly it is also my way of countering the Christian Zionist movement. But even so New Life is top notch.

http://www.hnlife.org/index.html
Reason:

__id_2370

Post by __id_2370 » Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:58 pm

Thanks Allyn , I wanted to be sure that I had the ministry that you wrote about before. I,m keeping a photo of Pastor Kakish with some of his chrildren as my wallpaper to keep them fresh on my mind and in my heart Thanks again
Reason:

_Allyn

Post by _Allyn » Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:53 pm

thespis wrote:Thanks Allyn , I wanted to be sure that I had the ministry that you wrote about before. I,m keeping a photo of Pastor Kakish with some of his chrildren as my wallpaper to keep them fresh on my mind and in my heart Thanks again
I am so happy you brought this up, thespis. What a joy it is to really see how God works in areas of the world that otherwise have no hope. There have been some really great stories about these kids who have grown and gone on to serve God because of their love for Christ.
Reason:

Return to “General Questions”