Steve to be on Bible Answer Man again

Information regarding The Narrow Path Ministries.
steve

Steve to be on Bible Answer Man again

Post by steve » Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:07 pm

A month or so ago, I was approached by CRI about writing another article for their journal. This tie they wanted something about Christian's obligations (or lack thereof) to support Israel. I sent them the article a day or two later and they tell me it will be in their next issue.

Today they asked if I would do a "cameo" on the Bible Answer Man program on November 8th, talking about this same subject. I intend to do so, since I will be on the East Coast at that time anyway, and will probably just go into their studio to do the spot.

steve7150

Re: Steve to be on Bible Answer Man again

Post by steve7150 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:21 pm

I hope you can get an opportunity to mention your website since you don't profit from it, but the kingdom of God does.

PR

Post by PR » Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:19 pm

Steve will you be teaching at YWAM in Jacksonville this year? Or will you be somewhere else on the East coast. I live down in Florida and would be interested in where you'll be.

Thanks

Phil

steve

Post by steve » Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:26 pm

I will be teaching for YWAM in Jacksonville the first two weeks of November.

steve7150

Post by steve7150 » Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:53 pm

Maybe Hank might let you talk on the three views of hell? Then again maybe not. When i first became a believer i listened to him obscessively for two years every day. Wonder if it's the same style and format and views. I'll check it out.

wwalkeriv

Post by wwalkeriv » Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:58 pm

I'd like to hear Steve and Hank debate eternal security. Hank holds to the eternal security doctrine or "once saved always saved". I've heard him use 1 Cor 3:15 "If anyone’s work is burned, he will suffer loss; but he himself will be saved, yet so as through fire." as one of his proofs.

Seth

Post by Seth » Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:47 pm

steve7150 wrote:Maybe Hank might let you talk on the three views of hell? Then again maybe not. When i first became a believer i listened to him obscessively for two years every day. Wonder if it's the same style and format and views. I'll check it out.
Doubtful, considering CRI did a big spread on "Hell as Eternal Conscious Torment" a couple of years ago. But it'd be edifying if it could happen. Maybe after Steve finishes the book. Nudge, nudge...

steve7150

Post by steve7150 » Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:52 pm

Today they asked if I would do a "cameo" on the Bible Answer Man program on November 8th, talking about this same subject. I intend to do so, since I will be on the East Coast at that time anyway, and will probably just go into their studio to do the spot.

Might be nice if Hank had Michael Brown on to present the other side of the debate/discussion and let the listener judge for himself after hearing both views.

paulespino

Post by paulespino » Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:46 pm

I would like to know if Steve did visit The Bible Answer man show as a guess?

And if he did does anyone know where the archive is?

Thanks,
Paul

jarrod

Post by jarrod » Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:01 pm

Paul

I believe you can find the latest BAM show with Steve as a guest here:

http://streaming.integrationworks.com:3 ... 111108.mp3

Jarrod
paulespino wrote:I would like to know if Steve did visit The Bible Answer man show as a guess?

And if he did does anyone know where the archive is?

Thanks,
Paul

Return to “Announcements”