2012 NGCS Isaiah Videos

Information regarding The Narrow Path Ministries.
Biblegate

2012 NGCS Isaiah Videos

Post by Biblegate » Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:07 am

During the 2012 session of the New Great Commission School, Bible-teacher Steve Gregg delivered a series of lectures on the book of Isaiah. This first two lectures in that series provide an overview of the prophecy genre. Here is the link to the first lecture in that series:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YN11jWWCTvQ

The video is downloadable in a variety of formats from YouTube.

jarrod

Re: 2012 NGCS Isaiah Videos

Post by jarrod » Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:18 pm

Biblegate, these are incredibly awesome. Thank you for your hard work! Jarrod

darinhouston

Post by darinhouston » Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:27 pm

Biblegate wrote:[color=#0000FF
The video is downloadable in a variety of formats from YouTube.
I've seen a few methods, but how do you recommend downloading the video?

Biblegate

Post by Biblegate » Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:30 pm

jarrod wrote:Biblegate, these are incredibly awesome. Thank you for your hard work! Jarrod
Thank you, Jarrod. The excellent lecturer and videographer made my work easy. I'm thankful this outstanding material is available to so many.
darinhouston wrote:I've seen a few methods, but how do you recommend downloading the video?
To be able to download YouTube videos, you will need a program that will download videos from the internet. The program I use is Bestvideodownloader. Here is the link to that downloading program.

http://www.bestvideodownloader.com/

It is a fast and easy program to download. It attaches itself to YouTube through your browser (Chrome, firefox, etc.)

Here’s what to do after you have downloaded bestvideodownloader:

1. Find a YouTube video you want to download.
2. Find and click on the “Download” button somewhere below. It will drop down, giving you a selection of download types.
3. Click on the download type of your choice. Click "save" and the download will start.
4. When the download is complete, the file should be in your “Downloads” folder.
5. If my instructions are not clear, snag the nearest geek and ask him to explain it to you.

I have not used the program much, but it seems to work well. It downloads in Quicktime (MP4) format, and some other formats I'm not familiar with. The quality is not as good as the original, of course, but it's not bad. You can also download just the audio (mp3) if that's all you want.

I hope this helps. I'm sure there are others on the Forum who are familiar with this process and can explain it better than I did. Please jump in.

By the way, there are more Isaiah and Revelation lectures going up nearly daily. Take a look.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Biblegate

Return to “Announcements”