NGCS Songs

Information regarding The Narrow Path Ministries.
Biblegate

NGCS Songs

Post by Biblegate » Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:11 pm

During the 2013 session of the New Great Commission School, there was not only an abundance of excellent teaching, but there was also plenty of excellent singing. 14 songs from the NGCS repertoire were captured on video and are available for viewing on the Biblegate YouTube channel. Here is the link to that playlist.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_BcslTn ... VOUU7uGLO-

Enjoy! And I bet you’ll be singing along soon.

CThomas

Re: NGCS Songs

Post by CThomas » Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:36 pm

Hey, Biblegate -- thanks very much for posting those. I really enjoyed them. Wish my Church would play stuff like that in its services.

Thanks again.

CThomas

Biblegate

Post by Biblegate » Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:24 am

CThomas wrote:Hey, Biblegate -- thanks very much for posting those. I really enjoyed them. Wish my Church would play stuff like that in its services.

You are welcome, CThomas.

Biblegate received a response from a subscriber in Australia concerning the NGCS songs. He was delighted that the song, Some Trust in Chariots, was sung the Aussie style!

There have been a lot of views of those songs on YouTube. I'm glad you enjoy them. We are starting to use them in our home-church meetings.

For those who may have missed the first posting, here's the link to that playlist

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... VOUU7uGLO-

steve

Post by steve » Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:01 pm

I learned "Some Trust in Chariots" in Australia, at the True Vine Christian Community in Mullumbimby (Sp.?), in 1982. I wonder if the Aussie who commented was from that community.

Return to “Announcements”