Digital Ministries link does not appear to be valid

Information regarding The Narrow Path Ministries.
jacobjohn

Digital Ministries link does not appear to be valid

Post by jacobjohn » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:53 am

Dear All,

When I click the Digital Ministries link on the Verse by Verse OR Topical Lectures page, it now goes to http://ww17.digitalministries.us/ i.e. another site which does not appear to have any of Steve's lectures.
There are some lectures on the "Life and Teachings of Christ" which are not on the main Narrowpath portals.

Can someone approach the site admin to check and restore the Digital Ministries original site?

Many thanks,
jacob

steve

Re: Digital Ministries link does not appear to be valid

Post by steve » Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:00 pm

I apologize, Jacob. The man who created and ran the digital ministries.us site has closed that site down. The materials that were there can (mostly) be found now at the following sites:

www.thenarrowpath.com
www.matthew713.com
www.theos.org

jacobjohn

Post by jacobjohn » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:49 am

OK, thanks Steve.

Note that there are (were!) 4 excellent lectures on the "prequel" to the series "The Life and Teachings of Christ" which do not appear to be on the Narrowpath main site nor the Mathew713 site.
These lectures are:
1. Why study the life of Christ?
2. NT historical background
3. Jewish and pagan records
4. Intro to John's Gospel
The material in the last one on John's gospel is probably in the main series on John. But the other 3 lectures are not anywhere else.

Also, there are (were!) 10 lectures on a "Survey of the Life of Christ" which also do not appear to be on the main site or Theos or Mathew713.

I have a copy of all the above, so if you need the files to post, let me know and I will send to you separately.

Thanks Steve.

steve

Post by steve » Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:21 pm

Jacob,

Thank you so much for pointing these out! I do not keep track of the contents of any of the websites, as you probably know, because they are the creations of other people who also manage them. I would love to have those lectures on our website. If you would contact Tim Pearson about this (at biblegator@gmail.com), he would be the best man tomcat them posted. I am sure that Jarrod, at Theos.org/media, would also love to post them. Do you also, by any chance, have the lectures from the six-week school (10 to 12 lectures per week) that were once at digital ministries.us?

Return to “Announcements”