introducing ronee :)

Introduce yourself, get to know others, and commune with one another!
ronee

introducing ronee :)

Post by ronee » Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:46 pm

hi! i am ronee :) i am very confused because i have no idea how to move around here?
you can find me at facebook under ronee curry...hometown and mission field santa cruz...i would upload an avatar but cannot manage how to do this yet??? any helps appreciated :) <3 i am currently studying luke 13:10-17 and will teach it to a group of homeless people with a spattering of religious folk mixed in... monday next...any thoughts or helps on the subject would be great! :) also is there anyway of being automatically alerted if people answer my questions here...i have an iphone! ;)???

darinhouston

Re: introducing ronee :)

Post by darinhouston » Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:57 am

Hello, ronee -- welcome -- yes, if you check the mark at the bottom that says "subscribe topic", you will get an email when someone responds. That may be default behavior for you depending on what you did when you signed up. Also, whether you post to a topic or not, you can subscribe and are notified when someone posts or responds to that topic, so enjoy...

ronee

Post by ronee » Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:28 am

that box is checked but i did not check it? as is bookmark...i have not gotten email alerts? is this a box you check after every post?

darinhouston

Post by darinhouston » Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:56 am

ronee wrote:that box is checked but i did not check it? as is bookmark...i have not gotten email alerts? is this a box you check after every post?
You should only have to do it once. There are two buttons -- one for bookmark, the other for subscribe -- your settings may subscribe you automatically when you post. You should be getting the emails. Perhaps your spam filter is catching them?

Return to “The Courtyard”