Hi, I'm Bud

Introduce yourself, get to know others, and commune with one another!
Bud

Hi, I'm Bud

Post by Bud » Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:24 pm

Howdy, I used to post as Bud on the old forum. I used to have a computer but gave that up since I was able to sit less and less due to a chronic back condition, thus one of the reasons for my hiatus.

I learned a lot in seven years or so of listening to the radio show in the Portland, Oregon area, visiting the Forum, going to meetings, and using many of the tape series of Steve's lectures. In fact it shook up my theology and Christian walk quite a bit, for the better I think.

Now I'm back :D, I've had a smartphone for a couple of years now but I couldn't get it to work with the Forum till several days ago when I discovered I could change the browser to Firefox and now interface.

Due to my condition I won't be posting too much nor at length, but I am looking forward to some virtual fellowship.

Blessings!
Malachi 3:16 Then those who feared the LORD spoke to one another, and the LORD gave attention and heard [it,] and a book of remembrance was written before Him for those who fear the LORD and who esteem His name. (NASB) :)

jeremiah

Re: Hi, I'm Bud

Post by jeremiah » Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:34 pm

cool man, welcome back.

virtually of course :)

grace and peace...
Also unto thee, O Lord, belongeth mercy: for thou renderest to every man according to his work.

Bud

Post by Bud » Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:42 pm

Thanks Jeremiah!
Malachi 3:16 Then those who feared the LORD spoke to one another, and the LORD gave attention and heard [it,] and a book of remembrance was written before Him for those who fear the LORD and who esteem His name. (NASB) :)

steve

Post by steve » Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:05 pm

Hi Bud,

Good to see you got back on here.

Bud

Post by Bud » Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:35 pm

Thanks Steve! I've noticed a lot of the same members are still here. It's good to be back :)

steve7150

Post by steve7150 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:58 pm

Hi Bud,

Hope you are feeling a little better. BTW short posts are not a bad thing. Jesus often said a lot with a few words.

Bud

Post by Bud » Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:22 pm

Thanks Steve 7150,

Steve said,

"Hope you are feeling a little better. BTW short posts are not a bad thing. Jesus often said a lot with a few words."

Kind words, thank you, and I agree with you.

(The reason I used the quote function is that I'm trying to acquaint myself with all the bells and whistles of this site and see if my phone can do them)

God bless you and yours,

anochria

Post by anochria » Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:44 pm

Bud,

I'm a pastor in the Portland area- it's always good to find someone else from this area who's interested in these kind of discussions.
We'd love to have you visit our little congregation. You are more than welcome to pop by any Sunday.
Here's our website: http://www.aletheiacf.org
Pastor Josh Coles, Aletheia Christian Fellowship
Visit the Aletheia Discussion Forums

Bud

Post by Bud » Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:16 pm

Hello Anochria, very kind of you, you're invitation. I am of the sort who is mostly house bound so I will have to politely decline and offer you an invitation to my house if you ever happen to be in my area. I will send you a pm with my phone number. ( I am in the Aloha area just off Tualatin Valley Hwy. between Aloha and Hillsboro.

God bless you and yours!

Return to “The Courtyard”