my internet down

Introduce yourself, get to know others, and commune with one another!
Bud

my internet down

Post by Bud » Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:07 pm

Hi brothers and sisters, my internet access (smartphone) has been down (5 days) and is still sketchy, I have missed you all greatly. I have a lot of catching up to do :). God bless all,
Malachi 3:16 Then those who feared the LORD spoke to one another, and the LORD gave attention and heard [it,] and a book of remembrance was written before Him for those who fear the LORD and who esteem His name. (NASB) :)

jriccitelli

Re: my internet down

Post by jriccitelli » Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:21 pm

Remember Bud, the disciples caught nothing in their nets that day ‘until’ Jesus told them to bring the net back up, and then they were full of fish. So then they walked away from their net and followed Jesus.
Sometimes the Lord has us walk away from the net, then He brings it back up – full!
I don’t suppose the disciples got rid of their Internets though, because later on after the resurrection and when Jesus said so they pulled them up they were full of fish and working again. Did you know ‘networks’ is in the Old Testament, and in the Tabernacle! Note this line from Isaiah also;

The fishers also shall mourn, and all they that cast angle into the brooks shall lament, and they that spread nets upon the waters shall languish. 9 Moreover they that work in fine flax, and they that weave networks, shall be confounded' (Isaiah 19:8-9)

God foresaw our mourning, languish and confounded predicament caused by networks and He will heal them. Selah

Bud

Re: my internet down

Post by Bud » Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:03 pm

Hi John,

Thank you for the reply, and bringing relevance to the situation biblically.

Yeah, while the "network" was down I leaned even more on the Lord.

I look forward to, and am grateful for what He is doing next.

I checked in Strong's there are 10 notations for, network(s), nice catch.

God bless you and yours,
Bud
Malachi 3:16 Then those who feared the LORD spoke to one another, and the LORD gave attention and heard [it,] and a book of remembrance was written before Him for those who fear the LORD and who esteem His name. (NASB) :)

Return to “The Courtyard”